RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
It's possible to fuck some members of my party, like Latex and Layla? And how can I have a strong and good relationships with Osiria?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
It's possible to fuck some members of my party, like Latex and Layla? And how can I have a strong and good relationships with Osiria?
sadly there's no way to fuck members of the party.
and for good realations with Osira you need to act as if you adore her, when they give you the option get drunk, and even side with her in all the posible ways you can.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
sadly there's no way to fuck members of the party.
and for good realations with Osira you need to act as if you adore her, when they give you the option get drunk, and even side with her in all the posible ways you can.
It's sad becose that Latex is one smoking hot girl. I just talk to opala to live with me and one of the scene I fuck osiria, after that she just treat me to tell opala, this is gonna be excited.

xXRaven01xX

Dec 2, 2018
a question
I have married osala and seems to be in labor takes a long time it seems that nothing happens
Do you have to do something?
and another thing to start new game + where I have to go ??

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
a question
I have married osala and seems to be in labor takes a long time it seems that nothing happens
Do you have to do something?
and another thing to start new game + where I have to go ??
To start new game you need the orb of restoration, and for pregnancy you also need the hourglass of time, or just sleep ever night until Opala start to get pregnant or wait for the child to born. I managed to marry all tree of the, they now my wife's.

Hanz

May 21, 2017

This is the walkthrough file link that is down

Reactions: Nerro

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Hey, dumb question, if I didn't like the first part, will I also not like this one and the third (prequel) one?

Specifically, are they also just hours and hours of grinding, without any real payoff or engagement to keep you going whatsoever?

(I will say that I only did one "good" story mode run of part 1, and got maybe 2-3 full scenes out of that. The audio-only stuff and the picture-only stuff doesn't do much for me - and I consider the 2-3 scenes I got for, idk how long it was, 7 hours? playtime *WAY* too few. (I apparently could have gotten a few more if I had done random things at random times, like return to Egypt before entering the tower or something.. that's just silly, to hide stuff like that in a game of those proportions and there's no going back now)

So, is this part (and the origins one) the same in that way?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, dumb question, if I didn't like the first part, will I also not like this one and the third (prequel) one?

Specifically, are they also just hours and hours of grinding, without any real payoff or engagement to keep you going whatsoever?

(I will say that I only did one "good" story mode run of part 1, and got maybe 2-3 full scenes out of that. The audio-only stuff and the picture-only stuff doesn't do much for me - and I consider the 2-3 scenes I got for, idk how long it was, 7 hours? playtime *WAY* too few. (I apparently could have gotten a few more if I had done random things at random times, like return to Egypt before entering the tower or something.. that's just silly, to hide stuff like that in a game of those proportions and there's no going back now)

So, is this part (and the origins one) the same in that way?
Yeah, all three are alike, a lot of grinding and the third one is even more grinding.

Reactions: wahnsinn

YouDontNoMe

Oct 5, 2018
No matter what I try I can't get any of the LOQO games to open on Windows 10. The game opens with a black screen for like 4 seconds then closes.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Did it work before?
32 or 64 bit?
Have you recently updated your system?
I have Win10 64bit, and it works fine.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Is your Anti-virus blocking it???
For me, there is a several second delay where the screen stays black, and the game shows "(Not responding)"... then it starts...
If your anti-virus IS blocking it, it could be shutting down the game, then just not telling you.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes