DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I got 2 saves, 58 and 56 hours ...
I think that puts them about the league of perverts...
But it looks like I took different paths...
The problem with someone else's save it that you don't know what they did to get there, and what you missed...

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
I got 2 saves, 58 and 56 hours ...
I think that puts them about the league of perverts...
But it looks like I took different paths...
The problem with someone else's save it that you don't know what they did to get there, and what you missed...
It doesn't matter because they can always start the new game+ with the orb

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone have full save for both western and eastern version, i have played this game for month but i'm too busy and you know game is very long :(

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
How can i save?the save button is not working
Either your anti-virus software is blocking the game from accessing your pc files. Or you dont have the item yet that allows you to save freely in the game without those pesky cristals. You can get this item by answering 5 questions correctly from the scholar inside the library of the very first town you encounter. You cant miss the guy, bleu robe with a graduation top hat!

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
As member WhatEverHappen has asked: "Have you guys notice that in the beginning of the game (inside your house theres a necklace near the entrance that for a cheat any ideas what it is?"

I would like to know this as well.. is it something we will come to know in the Post-Game, NG+, or NG Ultra? It doesn't seem to be in the walkthrough (unless I missed it) & whether I use it or not at the start, I would still like to have the option to or not (which can't happen if I don't know what the cheat words are).

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
For all who would like to know what the necklace cheats are (necklace on table of first floor of starting house), here they are (I found them on the loqowiki page- ):

• Cheat - Does nothing. Game makes fun of you for trying an obvious code. Does not trigger cheat toggle.
  • Sprint - When you press the 'a' key in certain screens sprint mode is activated. Press the 'a' key again to disable. The character moves much faster when walking in sprint mode than when walking normally. Command glitchy currently (as of LoQO II Ep. I). Cheat toggle triggered.
  • Rich - Gives party 5000 gold. Triggers cheat toggle.
  • Richer - Gives party 50000 gold. Triggers cheat toggle.
  • Save - Game makes fun of you for trying to turn the ability to save back on. Does not trigger cheat toggle or do anything else.
  • Exp - Adds 1000 exp to all party members. Triggers cheat toggle.
  • Level - Gives all party members 10 levels. Triggers cheat toggle.
  • Gabe - In case you forgot, Gabe (the creator of this game, not the horse character in this game) is female! Triggers cheat toggle.
    • Note: this cheat is highly recommended viewing, but be sure to save prior to using this cheat and reload that save when finished to make sure you can still unlock achievements in the game.
  • Gabe2 - Another Gabe selfie. Triggers cheat toggle.
  • Gabe3 - Yet another Gabe selfie. Triggers cheat toggle.
  • Gabe4- Game makes fun of you being greedy. Does not trigger cheat toggle or do anything else.

There are warnings on the page that aren't in the game, so i'd advise ye check the page before using these necklace cheats.

I'D RECCOMEND SAVING BEFORE YE USE THESE CHEATS. Then after ye are done having the fun of trying them out, ye load the save- so that ye can still get achievements, save, ect. The one thing I know for sure is that even if ye have the coin that allows to save anywhere, if ye use these cheats then it will disable saving no matter what. Not to mention that ye can get the Sprint cheat from the Sex Trainer Minigame with still being able to save.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Is this game playable on Mac? Ive tried a year ago but I got a consistent crash after the first area with the castle and caves.

scuba1234

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone here know how to defeat myself when Bash controls me? Do I need something special in my inventory? I do a ton of damage to myself but I will not drop. When I tried to access the walkthrough the saved file was no longer there. Anyone have a good walkthrough they could post?

scuba1234

Feb 20, 2018
Attack the neckless, that is what is controlling him (you).
Thank you DarkLizerd. I was wondering why he was getting double heals. I can see now the second heal score was for the neckless. The neckless does not show up in the frame. Just targeted it with the arrow keys. Thank you for the fast reply.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Need help guys. I followed the walkthrough posted here but i am stuck at pregnancy scene. I have gotten the hour glass and tribal medicine then i sleep untill nightfall and do hscene with Opala in her bedroom after taking the medicine, then fast forward to 1 week and go to orphanage but theres no scene. And since Farah is my wife i can't find her in Thebes and she is in my mansion so can i also trigger pregnancy scene with her?

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
can someone reuload the BGS file plz.When i extract the game it said that that file is curropted.

Glen Duffy

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have a 100% save file for this game? I've searched and have never found one, only one I got it about 80% completed.

Thanks
i managed to find one when i first got into the series last year (around when LoQO origins episode 2 came out) but for some reason i must have deleted my entire LoQO 1 and 2 folders since i cant find them on my back up drives at all...but if i remember correctly i found it on the same page i found a link to the walkthrough that is posted on the wiki page...but no such luck anymore...but its out there somehwere...if anyone does find it, please post a link or something

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
When I try to laod the game it gives me an error "script is hanging".Does anyone know how to solve this?
I use wine app to run the game in mac.

Dude159

Apr 17, 2018
so I used the SGedit to give me GOlden Old Coins. but they don't count towards opening the red chests...it doesn't break the game tho. I still have to pick up the required coins in order to open. so I have 99 of them (edited from SGedit) a chest requires say 5. it says I don't have them. but if I say go loot 5 of them. it then will allow me to open, anyone know a way around this or what is going on possibly?

zlatan456

Aug 4, 2017
hi bros,1st time i try this game and looks great,just...i cant play fullscreen...
is there a way ?
thx

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes