DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
What do people use here to keep track of notes while playing???
I ask because I am creating a program to keep track of playing notes.
I am making it generic so that it should work with any similar game.
Great series by the way!
I started this for #2, But finishing this for Origin...
BUT, I'm making this generic enough to be used for any game of the series, and maybe for any other similar game.

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone have a 100% save file for this game? I've searched and have never found one, only one I got it about 80% completed.

Thanks

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017

Revised version 1.1, that can create a new game and the basic files that will need to be filled in by the player, and no walkthrough.
Finished as far as I know.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to access to items in the cave below the guest house in Greenfield Lands? I bought all upgrades and still being blocked by rocks.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
After long searching, I found that the cave under the guest house of MC's mansion is accessible at post-game only.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I just updated the LoQO Wiki to add a page for my Adventur's Aid program...
With the latest updates.

I will link from opala 2 to the same page (Atleast I think I can) with the few notes I have for Opala 2...
Has anyone created full sized maps for all the locations? My program uses the maps to identify locations and for notes.
I have a few, maybe 5 or so, but not all the locations.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Ok I've tried so many things... I'm trying to play this on Mac through Wine. I have absolutely zero text anywhere. Does anyone know what font this game uses or just how to fix my situation?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
save no walkthrough please
Me??? Are you saying that you do not want a walkthrough saved in the zipped game files???
If so, that has been done as of today from another's request.
But why no walkthrough??? From what I can tell, it is just one person's play through the game and what they have seen and done. (Kinda like a personal journal)
It's not like they are giving out secret commands that unlock special features in the game... or cheat codes that open up all the content...

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes