SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Hmm, other than screwing around with save files, is there any other point to sgedit? I don't tend to use things like save manipulators and renpy console commands, so just wondering if I can ignore the sgedit file.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
so how long are these games? just need to know, shorter than 1 hour, longer than 1 hour? etc
thanks.
several hours. rough estimate would be 6...ish..... depending on how much u follow sidequests, and care for additional romances and lore and stuff like that it can be way more. i remember playing it for a pretty decent time.

Reactions: ponyguy and alasad

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
just in case you do not know how to use SGEdit open SGEdit then load for LoQO1 Gold Edition.ini if you are using that game then open the save you wish to edit. There is a chance to mess up the game if you do use this cheat item so be careful what items you do edit

Last edited:

Luis

Mar 12, 2017
how can you get the collection cards that appers in the walltrought and the gold coin to open the red chest and the chest thath apper in the begining at the side of the waterhole at the side of the home of the main character because it does not show up when i am playing the game or i need sometight to unlock the colecting cards because the image apper some help please

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
cheat like infinite money and lv?
depending on the game if you do not have the some thing like "LoQO1 Gold Edition.ini" for the game you are playing then in order not to mess up the save you can put a set amount of cash for me I use 9999999 and not sure about other playable characters however for the main character you can set his/her hp mana and other stats

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm, other than screwing around with save files, is there any other point to sgedit? I don't tend to use things like save manipulators and renpy console commands, so just wondering if I can ignore the sgedit file.
if you don't want to get bored of the games fast then I would say not using cheats may be the best way to go alot of time using cheats just sucks the fun out of most games

Reactions: SilentFella

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
if you don't want to get bored of the games fast then I would say not using cheats may be the best way to go alot of time using cheats just sucks the fun out of most games
Only cheat I use is the mod for Big Brother that gives cash, because of reasons that shall not be named =p

TDSanthony

Aug 5, 2017
I never could get SGEdit to work on the LOQO games but I found this site to be more reliable.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes