Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 first thanks for the cheats i really appreciate that
and second i wanted to ask if you did not include custom choices cheat in this mod like at the start of chap 4 where i dont just have to choose one girl or can see every girl scenes in one playthrough feels like a harem that way, hehe because when i first played this game halfway those choices were giving heartaches and i really really like ur cheats
The VN is not designed that way due to it's conditional logic. Even if you force every path to be True, the conditionals simply execute the first that is True, so it won't work... and I'm not going to rewrite the entire VN to be something it's not. SanchoSplits are the best it's going to get. This is not different than BaDIK or other VN's. The conditionals aren't receptive to forcing a "harem" scenario.

So you understand where I'm coming from, a very simplistic example of conditional logic:
Code:
if path(LI1):
    go do this thing with this LI1
elif path(LI2):
    go do this thing with this LI2
elif path(LI3):
    go do this thing with this LI3
(etc)
So, even if you force all the example paths (LI1, LI2, and LI3), when the code logic is executed ONLY path(LI1) is processed and all the others are ignored (since it's the first one to be True by the platform engine reading the logic).

These conditionals are rampant throughout the VN using various variables and combinations. I'm not going to code hundreds of jumps and calls making circular references to attempt to bypass each and every conditional in the VN... it just ain't gonna happen. The story would end up being a garbled and jumbled fucking mess by doing such a thing anyway which would be a sacrilege imho.

Make sense?

Mar 29, 2023
The VN is not designed that way due to it's conditional logic. Even if you force every path to be True, the conditionals simply execute the first that is True, so it won't work... and I'm not going to rewrite the entire VN to be something it's not. SanchoSplits are the best it's going to get. This is not different than BaDIK or other VN's. The conditionals aren't receptive to forcing a "harem" scenario.

So you understand where I'm coming from, a very simplistic example of conditional logic:
Code:
if path(LI1):
    go do this thing with this LI1
elif path(LI2):
    go do this thing with this LI2
elif path(LI3):
    go do this thing with this LI3
(etc)
So, even if you force all the example paths (LI1, LI2, and LI3), when the code logic is executed ONLY path(LI1) is processed and all the others are ignored (since it's the first one to be True by the platform engine reading the logic).

These conditionals are rampant throughout the VN using various variables and combinations. I'm not going to code hundreds of jumps and calls making circular references to attempt to bypass each and every conditional in the VN... it just ain't gonna happen. The story would end up being a garbled and jumbled fucking mess by doing such a thing anyway which would be a sacrilege imho.

Make sense?
damn dude i didn't think u would even notice it so, i impatiently just downloaded the game and skipped through the contents to chapter 4 just too see the choises hehe and delete the comment so i don't disturb u.
And thanks I understand ur point well mostly atleast hehe because i noticed these similarities in cheats that's why i asked because i thought that would be the conclusion, i am also trying to learn coding just so i can make my own cheats because it gives a little satisfaction when u don't have to play by someone else rules

and i really appreciate ur hard work

Stay Alive

Nov 14, 2017
View attachment 1581606

Overview:
In-game mod for Leap Of Faith
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The Latest SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development.

It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

NOTE: Read the extra installation notes here for the best experience and maximum old save compatibility.
It is also MANDATORY for the "SanchoMod SE OG Audio Edition".

Updated: 09-11-2022
Game/Creator: Leap Of Faith / DriftyGames / - - -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v1.0.1s & v1.0.1se (both Steam compatible)
Game Version: Ch8 1.0.1c or 1.0.1s
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Guide for Opportunities, Phone Tasks, Optional Tasks, Nuke Posts, and more.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

There are two versions.
Neither is an "add-on" to the other
Both versions: Steam LCN 16017246
SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1807002 View attachment 1807000 View attachment 1807001 View attachment 1581631 View attachment 1806998 View attachment 1806999
View attachment 1581665 View attachment 1581663 View attachment 1581662 View attachment 1581661 View attachment 1581666
Dynamic ChoiceGuide / TaskGuide Examples
View attachment 1581675 View attachment 1581674 View attachment 1581671
View attachment 1581676 View attachment 1581673

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1581624
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
hey Sancho! i wanna ask a question about your OG Audio Edition. wheni tried to use it with Music Restoration Mod, i doesnt seems compatible. i wanna play the game with the Original Audio this game has and also using your mod. how do i do to compatible these two mods?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hey Sancho! i wanna ask a question about your OG Audio Edition. wheni tried to use it with Music Restoration Mod, i doesnt seems compatible. i wanna play the game with the Original Audio this game has and also using your mod. how do i do to compatible these two mods?
Use SanchoMod ONLY... fuck that other mod... he just copied what I had already done... you don't need that at all bud.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

Stay Alive

Nov 14, 2017
Use SanchoMod ONLY... fuck that other mod... he just copied what I had already done... you don't need that at all bud.
so how do i get the original audio? like, i dont know how to do it... well i saw someone post audio 1-7 and i suppose to copy those audio to the game folder and that's it? or is there anything about the instruction that i dont know?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so how do i get the original audio? like, i dont know how to do it... well i saw someone post audio 1-7 and i suppose to copy those audio to the game folder and that's it? or is there anything about the instruction that i dont know?
Full instructions are linked in the OP:
1699366026774.png
You need the original music files and follow the instructions as noted in this post.

Div666

May 19, 2018
Since English is not my native language, the following paragraph comes from Google Translate: Hey bro, looks like a great mod, but in order to translate the game into my native language, I used the method of this post https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui...nren-powershell-forall-v8-15-unren-old.92717/ , then put in your mod after completion, the game will crash, the error is attached below Report, I tried to translate your mod into my native language using the same method, but it didn't work either. so please help~~

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019
Really hard to get ch.7, would be nice if the other mod audio files would be compatible with this mod:

Div666

May 19, 2018
Since English is not my native language, the following paragraph comes from Google Translate: Hey bro, looks like a great mod, but in order to translate the game into my native language, I used the method of this post https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui...nren-powershell-forall-v8-15-unren-old.92717/ , then put in your mod after completion, the game will crash, the error is attached below Report, I tried to translate your mod into my native language using the same method, but it didn't work either. so please help~~
Great, nothing, you just ignored it...

Div666

May 19, 2018
My fault, I checked and put the wrong link. It should be this one:https://f95zone.to/threads/translate-renpy-without-using-python-or-renpy-sdk-easily.116922/

Oldcunning

Dec 26, 2023
So I tried the installation of this but it kept breaking my game. Seems that I have version 1.0.3 GOG. Does anyone know if there is a working version of sanchomod for that? Would love to try this game with a mod that doesn't just outright break it. Any help would be appreciated.

draco_O

Nov 22, 2023
Reserved for pending FAQ

I'll start by saying this is one of my favorite titles and I monetarily support the dev (under a different pseudonym). Because of this I took exhaustive time and care in coding to allow the mod to get out of the way during those "dramatic" moments and step in with glory during the "highs". It's not perfect and will be refined over time but I hope you'll agree it's a very good start.

The mod in it's current state is one of the most advanced SanchoMod ports I've submitted publicly. You see Drifty gets much inspiration from PinkCake and from that inherits some rather unorthodox scripting. This was the most challenging but seeing how I've already developed on PinkCake's work before I at least had ways to deal with it. Because of this the original code is not the most efficient so I took the liberty of cleaning up some of the code, mostly for my own benefit to make the mod port easier. Anyway, enough of that boring blabbering, let's dig in:

The main newest feature sets in the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom. New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
  7. TaskGuide found on Page 1 of the MiniStat screen
I'll address each and other VN specific features in detail in this post (which is currently being drafted). I'll update this post periodically with those details and deep-dive into explanations as necessary.

Until then, please enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Known Issues (issues known but not yet resolved):
  • Currently N/A
Resolved Issues (issues fixed and currently pending next mod update pushed to upload):
  • MO's (Missed Opportunities) in Chapter 1 are being changed to Chapter 2 in the last 2 scenes of Chapter 1 (Stephs Apt scene and the first Bridge scene) due to the in-game clock not being correctly accounted for.
  • Lexi's MO in Chapter 1 (choice "Beautiful"/"Joke") is incorrect in the dynamic ChoiceGuide. The MO is set if chosen "Beautiful", not "Joke".
Added Features (features coded in and currently pending next mod update being push to upload):
  • Currently N/A
I'm having a problem after Installing the mod. When I press " Start" After installing the mod, the game just freezes.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes