Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Did you get sorted? The post here has links to the music files if needed (or you can get them from your Ch7 if you have it).
Yes, it's been sorted. I manually downloaded the audio files from that post, followed the instructions and it works perfectly now. The "SanchoMod is Installed correctly" is there.
Nice!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, it's been sorted. I manually downloaded the audio files from that post, followed the instructions and it works perfectly now. The "SanchoMod is Installed correctly" is there.
Nice!
Well done. Please enjoy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone got a new upload for the music files? They're down.
cxx might be be willing to re-up on a different host. Zippyshare closed its doors this year so yeah, those links don't work anymore. Otherwise you can grab them from your old Chapter 7 version of the VN if you have it archived.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cxx might be be willing to re-up on a different host. Zippyshare closed its doors this year so yeah, those links don't work anymore. Otherwise you can grab them from your old Chapter 7 version of the VN if you have it archived.
nope, as i said originally no re-uploads and once zippy was getting closed i said that better hurry if wants to dl those.

here's lof ch 7, (might find it elsewhere too). there's music restoration mod too but no idea if it affects sancho's old or new wt-mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wulf N7 see above post by cxx. I do know that there's no way that music resto mod will work with SanchoMod since that dude made that "mod" after I had already done it, so he just took the idea and ran with it to this and various other VN's (typical around this site)... but the scripts would overlap. The above post has a link to the whole Chapter 7 VN version as a last resort to get the original files needed.

Wulf N7

Feb 13, 2020
It kind of sucks i have to download the whole chapter for the music but you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for the help, gents.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It kind of sucks i have to download the whole chapter for the music but you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for the help, gents.
You might search the VN's thread for the old compressed Ch7 if you have time... might save you 2/3's the bandwidth.

Kawusi

Feb 6, 2018
Will there be a mobile version of the mod? I tried the mod with the desktop verson of the game through an emulator but the game freezes when i try to load up my saves, starting a new game will freeze the game as well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will there be a mobile version of the mod? I tried the mod with the desktop verson of the game through an emulator but the game freezes when i try to load up my saves, starting a new game will freeze the game as well.
Search, there's several posts but I'll highlight those here and here. I'll get to it whenever I get caught up. There's no estimated timeline.

littleshy

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have a working download link for chapter 7 or the chapter 7 audio files to use for the SE Mod? Everything I find is already dead.

Never mind. The link in post 784 still works if you fight through all the advertising fake downloads of exe's and installer's.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone have a working download link for chapter 7 or the chapter 7 audio files to use for the SE Mod? Everything I find is already dead.
Ch7 Compressed ~1.54GB (link is FAP369ZONE's and the only one of three left currently working):

Ch7 Original ~6.15GB (links are from original VN OP and only a few of them left working):
- -

Just grab the files from whichever your bandwidth can handle.

Regards.

Reactions: littleshy
Mar 29, 2023
Sancho1969 first thanks for the cheats i really appreciate that
and second i wanted to ask if you did not include custom choices cheat in this mod like at the start of chap 4 where i dont just have to choose one girl or can see every girl scenes in one playthrough feels like a harem that way, hehe because when i first played this game halfway those choices were giving heartaches and i think i was using ur cheats at that time as well but then i didn't had custom choices so thought might as well ask first

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes