RPGM Abandoned League of Corruption [v0.3.0b] [Yeehaw Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fapthrowaway44

Jun 3, 2017
He wants 3 brown mushrooms from the cave on the western side of the port area.

Can you please give me more info on the quest journal error? Did you import earlier saves from 0.0.5 version? When the error appeared first? I'm working on troubleshooting this issue and can't get the error to show up even after clearing all the content of 0.1.0.
I used saves from the old version yes. The error only appears when I try to open up my quest log.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I used saves from the old version yes. The error only appears when I try to open up my quest log.
Got it, tested it out on saves from 0.0.5 version and they work fine. Don't have the first versions of the demo on hand anymore so can you upload your save with this error? Anything will do. Quest journal is an important feature and I want to get rid of this problem or localize it to a user issue. Thank you!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Whew, this month was quite a busy one. Aside from the usual new scenes, quests and parallax maps, I went further with puzzles and minigames. But let’s start with numbers and compare 0.1.5 with 0.1.0:

6 scenes with 36 images -> 8 scenes with 57 images
7.5k words -> 12.5k words
10 custom soundtracks -> 17 custom soundtracks
11 quests -> 15 quests
1+ hour for full clear -> 2+ hours for full clear

You can get the fresh version . The full changelog for 0.1.5:

Scenes

2 new scenes – one for Ashe and Ahri. I receive a lot of feedback about the small length of sex scenes, so I decided to go a bit further this time. Ahri’s scene is the largest one in the game both in word count and image variations. Let’s what you think about this one.

Old, first scenes with Nidalee and Ashe got some love too. But it’s a part of old content updating, so I will go into more details in the upcoming December development plans around the 5th.

Minigames and puzzles

Starting out small - I created an optional sound puzzle which requires players to match the sound on the tubes. Judging by community reaction, I’ll try different approaches to puzzles. The next one is a card minigame – a simplified version of blackjack, which you can see on these screenshots.

Card minigames can be interesting extra to the game and I want to add more of them in the future. Though, doing so will require some JS coding skill because the blackjack here is a nightmare to debug – a lot of repetitive code and other bad stuff due to RPGMaker’s limitations.
Using clear code will lift all the limits but I need time to learn it. Please, share your feedback on the minigames!

Interface changes

Changed how skill costs display in the menus. Now, with an addition to the colored numbers, all costs have MP or TP. This way it’s more informative and colorblind friendly.
Added stats for all items so players can see what they buy before doing so.
Added a proper credit section for developers, CC assets authors and even some of the patrons ;)
Nidalee lost her MP bar since she doesn’t use it at all.

Skill/Balance changes

Lowered crit damage multiplayer from a nuclear strike to a stronger blow.
Increased resurrection priority so resurrected characters could be affected by heals on the same turn. Nobody likes to die twice in a row.

Bug fixes

Fixed a bug with Ahri’s equipment slots – she can equip all the standard items now.
Fixed a bug with a shimmering picture just before you load on some maps.
Nidalee lost her MP bar since she doesn’t use it at all.
Finishing Ahri’s quest now properly give credit for the first step in the journal. This is a pure cosmetic change.
Fixed an album bug with Ahri x Nidalee groupy scene. It now properly plays through the album with all images.

Zhalt

Oct 17, 2017
I would like to know the solution to sound puzzle, it's too hard for me.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
As I mentioned in League of Corruption is coming to additional platforms. Version for MacOS is ready for download. *nix deployment will be available later – still need to fix some issues there before releasing it. I also finished the first part of text enhancing and proofreading so both and public versions are updated. Plus, this version got additional intro cutscene for new game in my efforts to fix the start and make it more enjoyable.

Updated the first post with fresh links and detailed description of the game.

In addition to all this, I want to ask which aspect of the game my players want to improve the most. Here’s a – it will be great to hear your opinion.

Reactions: PugWug and Kerlon

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
good job with the updates.
As I learned with time, patreon projects grow with a steady release of updates. People appreciate it, start taking you serious and subsequently subscribe. I can only recommend you again to keep advertising your game on the respective forums (Rule34lol is probably the best, there is also ulmf.com, legendofkrystal, etc.). Everytime you release a public build of your game you should post it in those forums.
The 100$ you get per month right now is laughable, if you keep updating it will quickly increase by alot. That's how all the patreon projects that I followed from the start evolved.

Gandalf51

Aug 2, 2017
Got it, tested it out on saves from 0.0.5 version and they work fine. Don't have the first versions of the demo on hand anymore so can you upload your save with this error? Anything will do. Quest journal is an important feature and I want to get rid of this problem or localize it to a user issue. Thank you!
If you're still looking I've the same error (cannot read property 'categoryActive' of undefined).

Also any idea when the 0.1.5 will be public ?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Art is nice, but big-boobed bimbo look doesn't do a thing for me.

Needs some body type diversity.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
If you're still looking I've the same error (cannot read property 'categoryActive' of undefined).

Also any idea when the 0.1.5 will be public ?
I analyzed the issue - you can read about it . Next public release will be available December 22nd.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i quote :

"League of Corruption is an adult parody of the popular game League of Legends made with RPG Maker MV'

is league of legend created with RPGMaker ???

( cant stop laughing )

sometime, i very love the fact my english knowledge is terrible XD and with some sarcasm (as dota player) i would say : "its true in fact"

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Just got done with the game so far and have to say that it is improving in several ways, IMO, though I think that I am stuck or at the end of the current content. Is the next quest where I have to go to the port city hall not ingame atm? Says I need to go there and the guards keep telling me to come back during business hours

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Just got done with the game so far and have to say that it is improving in several ways, IMO, though I think that I am stuck or at the end of the current content. Is the next quest where I have to go to the port city hall not ingame atm? Says I need to go there and the guards keep telling me to come back during business hours
That's where I also got "stuck"... with 6/8 scenes unlocked too so how do I unlock the last 2 scenes? (got intro 1 for each girl, anal for Ashe and threesome with Ahri and Nidalee)...

Reactions: Deathdawg

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
That's where I also got "stuck"... with 6/8 scenes unlocked too so how do I unlock the last 2 scenes? (got intro 1 for each girl, anal for Ashe and threesome with Ahri and Nidalee)...
Oh, that's my bad. 0.1.0c with new intro scene is essentially a backport from 0.1.5. So, "end of content message" went further ahead and the album still tracks scenes from the patron version even if they are not available. You reached the end of content for 0.1.0 and 6 is the max number of scenes for it. The town hall and its quest line is in 0.1.5. I could roll out a small update to bring back the "that's all folks" message and fix the album but 0.1.5 will be public on 22nd so it seems like an overkill.

Thanks for your feedback - glad to hear about the improvements.

Reactions: Deathdawg

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I cannot figure out how to get into the town hall to rent a ship. Thank you for the game. Loving it so far

Aug 16, 2017
so this game has been here since October and has updates and yet according to changelog on OP its still initial release....so why is it hitting updated?

nvm I see why....uploader is trying to make us all go to patreon in the vain hopes we will sign up while we are there.
nice try but no thanks

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Oh, that's my bad. 0.1.0c with new intro scene is essentially a backport from 0.1.5. So, "end of content message" went further ahead and the album still tracks scenes from the patron version even if they are not available. You reached the end of content for 0.1.0 and 6 is the max number of scenes for it. The town hall and its quest line is in 0.1.5. I could roll out a small update to bring back the "that's all folks" message and fix the album but 0.1.5 will be public on 22nd so it seems like an overkill.

Thanks for your feedback - glad to hear about the improvements.
No worries as said was confused and considering that when i first tried this game that all that was able to do was go get the orb and mess around the castle and kill wolves its a great change to do more ;) as to adding that in a load out or whatever no worries I can wait was just confusing is all and answer here is enough to know I have to be patient for the public version later on ;) Keep up the good work and I will look forward to seeing what all you add later on

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes