RPGM Abandoned League of Corruption [v0.3.0b] [Yeehaw Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yes, I’m using the Patreon for the first time and current tiers may be off the mark, though there are other creators doing fine with 10$ starting tier.
Out of curiosity, are those first time creators or established ones?
Personally I'd only consider a $10+ pledge for a game if it's either quite advanced in development, or if the dev has a successful track record so I can be reasonably sure the game is really going somewhere.
That's just me though, I'm not trying to influence you in any way, just giving my perspective.

As for the pricing itself – the current structure comes from the art as all of the pictures are commissioned from an art fairy. This places me in a rather interesting situation. The artwork is the main “selling” point of the game and at the same time, its biggest finance drain. Which leads me to more of a “hit or miss” scenario - the game has about 4-5 months to reduce the production cost and roll further to the final or fail and be frozen.
The art is gorgeous, so I'm not surprised it doesn't come cheap.
On the other hand, your “hit or miss” scenario has me a bit worried. Sounds to me like anyone pledging now risks spending $40-50 (at the lowest tier) on a game that may never make it out of early alpha. I guess I appreciate the honesty but I'm not sure you're doing yourself a favor here, unless I misunderstood you somehow.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Out of curiosity, are those first time creators or established ones?
Personally I'd only consider a $10+ pledge for a game if it's either quite advanced in development, or if the dev has a successful track record so I can be reasonably sure the game is really going somewhere.
That's just me though, I'm not trying to influence you in any way, just giving my perspective.
Pulled two creators at random from the examples, both started with RPG Maker with 10$ tier: and . Graphtreon doesn’t show Kaliyo’s starting point but I’m pretty sure that I saw 10$ right from the start.
The art is gorgeous, so I'm not surprised it doesn't come cheap.
On the other hand, your “hit or miss” scenario has me a bit worried. Sounds to me like anyone pledging now risks spending $40-50 (at the lowest tier) on a game that may never make it out of early alpha. I guess I appreciate the honesty but I'm not sure you're doing yourself a favor here, unless I misunderstood you somehow.
Now that you mentioned it, such scenario does sound harsh to the community. Well, let’s rephrase it in another way. The worst case - after the first months will be switching to “per update” from “per month” pledging system and increasing the time to prepare the next content update from 1 to around 2 months. Maybe I’ll need to change the art fairy but I have a lot of ideas and won’t abandon the project midway.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not a bad start, not much in the way of scenes or sleeping to restore health.
Images are nice though.

Reactions: ponyguy

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
It’s time to talk about October’s development plans: updated demo and the upcoming 0.1 version. Let’s start with the demo – Patreon’s poll definitely shows that LoC’s players want the additional lines for the sex scenes. I’ll upload a new version of the demo on this week, so you can check it out and give your opinion and other feedback.

Now about the 0.1 version. It will be easier to present planned changes as a list:

• Advancement of the main quest line with the new party member – Ahri in all her fluffiness.
• At least 2 new sex scenes. I can’t guarantee the third one (which planned to have 2 girls in action at the same time) but will try to complete it in time to release the 0.1 version.
• 2 new big zones and a dungeon to explore with their own tracks.
• Corruption and affection systems implementation with the first choices and consequences.
• Fresh secondary quests, including castle improvement and skill enhancement types. The guest log will have separate entries for each of them, so players will be able to use filters.
• Sleep mechanic to restore the party to full health. It will be available in the castle and various inns.
• New skills for all party members.
• Swapping some of the standard tiles for enhanced and reworked versions.
• Some lore backdrop about the thing in the orb.

Reactions: PugWug and ponyguy

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
We are releasing the modified version of the package so our players can try out the new approach to sex scenes. The fresh 0.0.5b update for patrons has it too of course.

I would like to you to take a small (less than five minutes) to show your thoughts on the new sex scenes narrative. Thanks for checking it out, your feedback greatly helps us to improve!

Meanwhile, we'll be preparing the 0.1 update as the art started to arrive :)

Bzman

Oct 8, 2017
On svscomics 0.0.5b-229.4 MB, on Patreon 0.0.5b-156MB.........this is very suspicious....

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
this will be on my watched list. How much content on an average run through is the demo about approx?
The demo has about 15-20 minutes of gameplay and 1 scene to showcase the graphics.
0.0.5b on svscomics
On svscomics 0.0.5b-229.4 MB, on Patreon 0.0.5b-156MB.........this is very suspicious....
Don't know exactly what are you talking about but the original 0.0.5b release's zip is 177 MB and the 0.0.1b demo is 156 MB.

Be careful if you want to download that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes