• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vertlotus4

Nov 17, 2017
RIP. Game was great honestly, and despite the shortness of its lifespan, the dev should feel proud cuz it's got a lot of content regardless, and the content is quality content.

Anyone got any recommendations for similar games? I'm in the mood for some more text based AI CG game to sink some late night hours into lmao

wtfimmune

Dec 31, 2018
why would you design your game like this?? I'm legit stuck in the first part. John and butterfly girl went in her house and now I swear to god ive clicked every pixel on the map. Why???? Give me a hint???? Why design it like this????? Who thinks randomly running around until you find the solution is fun?????? Why?????? Why???????

Edit: After another 10 minutes of clicking randomly I found it xDDDDDDD fun so fun. Uninstalled.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Love this game! A great example of good use of AI in creativity!
I hope this teaser isn't a joke :rolleyes:

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
Suzie.png

I can now do multiple views of a character that keeps the same face. It's tough to get them to be perfect, but it will allow me to do nude content as well. This one I had to complete the ponytails and the glasses, but its still easier than it was before. You can see i'm in the middle of cutting the pics out, removing the background. I've been extremely dissatisfied with the automatic background removers available through google, photoshop and Krita (G'MIC-qt), they always leave spots in the background and cut poorly, especially if there's like colors to the background, EX the corset above. I've just been doing it manually with the Bezier curve selection tool, time consuming, but satisfying. This is the new Suzie btw :)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes