EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1689845966513.png

Overview:
LoY is an adult, hardcore text-based hentai game, with a focus on femdom and monster girls.
The game is currently being developed, and this is the first release!

You wake up one day in a world not of your own, in a body not of your own.
Discover why you've been cast here and what awaits you.
Explore a world vastly different from our own, where sexual standards are reversed, and the ladies of the land easily overpower you.

This game is made to be an upbeat adventure, leaving you coming back for more.
Most content is hardcore f/m, ff/m, monster girl femdom fetish play.
If rimming a sweaty centaur is your thing, you'll be right where you belong.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2024-01-02
Developer: Spice Lagoon -
Censored: No
Version: v2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

AITLtq.png eV6fiH.png VrV4sr.png

Last edited:

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
You have my attention. I'll keep an eye on this one till it's further developed! Any chance of pregnancy in the future?

Reactions: privetin13

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
One word.
Finally, a game that doesn't have futa centaurs.
But a lot of monster girls.
And yes in the game so far there are no hentai pictures, only text.
Well, I think that in future updates, all this will be.
Eh and I almost stopped believing that such games will not be.
And yes missing tag vaginal sex.
This game no monsters(only monster girls)

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
if it have centaur's vaginal sex scene cg in future, am in for early access
The game already has a sex scene with a centaur on a farm.
Just approach her and agree to her proposal. Then go to the location.
Also there are scenes with lamia in the woods(if anything the game is still missing game over).
True then there will be a bug and will have to re-enter the game.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
So you're making a game based on femdom that relies on the "not so vanilla but keeping things straight" side of the spectrum of Femdom, I like it, and you're a new developer, I wish you luck, and you're using AI to help you over everything...? Now that's even more intriguing since if done properly it can really impulse your game... I hope you have a wonderful time developing this, cheers...

Z0120

Mar 25, 2020
The game already has a sex scene with a centaur on a farm.
Just approach her and agree to her proposal. Then go to the location.
Also there are scenes with lamia in the woods(if anything the game is still missing game over).
True then there will be a bug and will have to re-enter the game.
oh really? i can't use pc for now, it have cg picture right? not just only text?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMDOM!?

Sorry, wrong place to vent, but why are people so deadset on the combination of monster girls and femdom? Why can't there be one game which is at least normal in that respect? Every time there's a game with monster girls, good art and decent writing, it gets completely derailed by your character being a complete fucking loser who gets tossed around by everyone else. What happened to power fantasies?

Whatever, game looks good, probably won't check it out though due to preferences.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I see kissing content on that second pic, and am immediately interested. Seriously, for such a basic action in lewd/romantic situations, there's so little (comparatively) content focused on kissing.

Reactions: himomo

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
oh really? i can't use pc for now, it have cg picture right? not just only text?
No I think they misunderstood you, there are no CGs apart from some idle character ones right now, but the writing is almost done for said scenes (there are atleast 7-8 scenes or so right now). I'm guessing the author released this as they claimed to have "finished" the first town, future updates might include sex scene CGs but as of right now they don't exist.

Reactions: Z0120 and Chronwalk

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LandOfYonira-V1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sadmate

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMDOM!?

Sorry, wrong place to vent, but why are people so deadset on the combination of monster girls and femdom? Why can't there be one game which is at least normal in that respect? Every time there's a game with monster girls, good art and decent writing, it gets completely derailed by your character being a complete fucking loser who gets tossed around by everyone else. What happened to power fantasies?

Whatever, game looks good, probably won't check it out though due to preferences.
This game doesn't have forced femdom though, it's all in the interest of the MC and they literally can't do anything to him unless he consents. Other than that it's unfortunate you couldn't find MG content without a focus on femdom but I'm sure it exists and will likely to be made more.
Believe me, I'd love to have more let's say, body hair content, but most western authors don't like it so I'll have to either wait patiently or make my own game :whistle:

curiousmiqote

Feb 10, 2023
I like the AI art but the creator has a hairy armpit and BO fetish. Not really into that but I guess I'll continue playing. So far it's... okay?

Upon further playing, the "scenes" seem to be all text, while you stare at the same character image. Some scenes don't even have a character image, just text.

Unless you have a urine, BO, hair, and rimming fetish, you're not going to get much from this game. There's not even much variety of cute character art. Kinda disappointing really... :(

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes