• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tricklers

Sep 1, 2018
I looked around and all i could come up with for this error is that the game is trying to read input from a gamepad of some sort, maybe a controller you have plugged in that isn't compatible with rpgmaker. Best I got to help on the matter. If anyone else here has seen this, lmk!
Yes, but that has never affected any other RPG-maker game i have played before, its a joystick.

Hexogen

Dec 20, 2019
Fucking finally a game with good hairy armpit and body odor fetish that isn't censored to fuck (looking at you, Nymphomania Priestess). I was already losing hope after Gates Motel died. Unfortunately, it seems that the dev also follows the trend of "hairy armpits == ridiculously oversized tits", which is such a massively overused trope and just looks so clowny to me. Oh well, gotta celebrate the small victories.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Lamias kinda bugged, sometimes when you open your inventory in that area or engage in a fight it says "name of lamia".png not found and game crashes. Happened with domi and mira for me.

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
Lamias kinda bugged, sometimes when you open your inventory in that area or engage in a fight it says "name of lamia".png not found and game crashes. Happened with domi and mira for me.
HDD read error could slow down the pulling of names from png files, might try it on a different drive

clearly i was overthinking this lol

Last edited:

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Copy the lamia waifus from /img/enemies into /img/pictures as well, that fixes it.

Stranger Froy

Aug 16, 2021
Great idea for a game! While I don't really like getting my ass pegged in these games, the other stuff is pretty good!

lindenbrock

Jul 1, 2018
So i take it no one has bothered to farm the item mentioned at the (current) end of the game? It mentions tier 2 which i assume is the "this enemy is horny!" fights. Theyre hard tho, i grinded up to level 35 and i still cant even get them roughly half way defeated so i can get some points from the fight

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
So i take it no one has bothered to farm the item mentioned at the (current) end of the game? It mentions tier 2 which i assume is the "this enemy is horny!" fights. Theyre hard tho, i grinded up to level 35 and i still cant even get them roughly half way defeated so i can get some points from the fight
I'm glad you pointed this out. I need to push an update this afternoon. Just for this version, I was able to beat them with this setup in testing. Please wait to grind further til i release the update!:

1690046610051.png

Last edited:

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
New release is available through the itch.io link. Still free ofc.
Completely changed item drops to make farming as I had worked it originally. V1 was also bugged, sorry bout that ><.
V1.2 07.22.23

Also, as a note, only the crazy ones are supposed to farm the lantern. it's a 1% drop from T2 lamias. There is no halfway on them, and they have 2500 hp

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
I will probably wait a bit to make a review for the game since it is still very early in its development. So far I really enjoy the game. It is rare to see extreme femdom games now since the term "extreme" will often mean very different things to each person based on the fetishes they know about. So far this game seems to be pretty extreme overall having content be as tame as normal foot worship to having mermaid eggs pumped into you until your stomach is the size of a pumpkin (Did not farm for it, I enjoy gacha but the grind would easily ruin any fight later on. Will likely do it in the future tho...). It would be nice if a list of fetishes was given to at least figure out how far the game will go, but its hard to say what would be the most extreme fetish in the game. There are still plenty of fetishes I have not seen in the game yet, but chances are they will end up in the game.

I would be very interested in getting more story for the game as you just kind of wake up, die if you don't drink water, talk to some people, and accept that you are now in a new world in a new body with mostergirls who want you. After that there doesn't seem to be much story that drives the game. It feels like you just explore the new world you are in, but I could have just missed some story. There is already a gift system and mentions of becoming lovers with monster girls, which seems like it will be cool in the future. It would also be cool to see lots of more rare moster girls...I am not biased but it would be great to see skunk girls since they rarely get any appearances nowadays. We currently have (if I remember right) fairies, lamias, cow girls, centaurs, elves/dark elves (not sure), succubus (at least in name), cat girls, and more I am definitely forgetting. Based on the game, harpies and spider girls would be a great fit. There were also different skills the player can learn based on level such as kissing, cunnilingus, and sex, though not a lot. Would be nice to have a beg skill to have the enemy use specific attacks against you, but it would likely get very complicated to code. Plus all the attacks are only text so not many would care probably.

Currently the game has a few issues. Text in cutscenes will often make it difficult to tell who is talking to who and even sometimes show the wrong name for the person talking. I was not able to find a place to heal in the game, though it could have been the pot in the lamia area now that I think about it. Most npc's with scenes are repeatable, but they go for a long time and can make skipping through after clicking them again a bit annoying (I would recommend a speed up button, similar to how Misantria has different levels of speed depending on the number pressed). Enemy attack dialogs can sometimes go by quickly despite some of them being long and rare. In fact, with the rate at which the enemies use certain attacks it is possible to not get every attack type even after 100 attacks. There is also a specific move that all the enemies can do which should be just taken out since it is boring and occurs too often. The lack of sound effects for the game can be a bit weird, along with the small number of pictures it becomes very odd during scenes and dialog. Completeing a game over scene will crash the game, it will get an error wanting a picture it can't find. Only found I believe 2 game overs but there could have been 3, though none of them were unique to the specific enemy as you would get repeats.

Overall, great game that is still in early development and I look forward to its future.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
I will probably wait a bit to make a review for the game since it is still very early in its development. So far I really enjoy the game. It is rare to see extreme femdom games now since the term "extreme" will often mean very different things to each person based on the fetishes they know about. So far this game seems to be pretty extreme overall having content be as tame as normal foot worship to having mermaid eggs pumped into you until your stomach is the size of a pumpkin (Did not farm for it, I enjoy gacha but the grind would easily ruin any fight later on. Will likely do it in the future tho...). It would be nice if a list of fetishes was given to at least figure out how far the game will go, but its hard to say what would be the most extreme fetish in the game. There are still plenty of fetishes I have not seen in the game yet, but chances are they will end up in the game.

I would be very interested in getting more story for the game as you just kind of wake up, die if you don't drink water, talk to some people, and accept that you are now in a new world in a new body with mostergirls who want you. After that there doesn't seem to be much story that drives the game. It feels like you just explore the new world you are in, but I could have just missed some story. There is already a gift system and mentions of becoming lovers with monster girls, which seems like it will be cool in the future. It would also be cool to see lots of more rare moster girls...I am not biased but it would be great to see skunk girls since they rarely get any appearances nowadays. We currently have (if I remember right) fairies, lamias, cow girls, centaurs, elves/dark elves (not sure), succubus (at least in name), cat girls, and more I am definitely forgetting. Based on the game, harpies and spider girls would be a great fit. There were also different skills the player can learn based on level such as kissing, cunnilingus, and sex, though not a lot. Would be nice to have a beg skill to have the enemy use specific attacks against you, but it would likely get very complicated to code. Plus all the attacks are only text so not many would care probably.

Currently the game has a few issues. Text in cutscenes will often make it difficult to tell who is talking to who and even sometimes show the wrong name for the person talking. I was not able to find a place to heal in the game, though it could have been the pot in the lamia area now that I think about it. Most npc's with scenes are repeatable, but they go for a long time and can make skipping through after clicking them again a bit annoying (I would recommend a speed up button, similar to how Misantria has different levels of speed depending on the number pressed). Enemy attack dialogs can sometimes go by quickly despite some of them being long and rare. In fact, with the rate at which the enemies use certain attacks it is possible to not get every attack type even after 100 attacks. There is also a specific move that all the enemies can do which should be just taken out since it is boring and occurs too often. The lack of sound effects for the game can be a bit weird, along with the small number of pictures it becomes very odd during scenes and dialog. Completeing a game over scene will crash the game, it will get an error wanting a picture it can't find. Only found I believe 2 game overs but there could have been 3, though none of them were unique to the specific enemy as you would get repeats.

Overall, great game that is still in early development and I look forward to its future.

I appreciate the comprehensive critique. Will look into everything mentioned! Fountain is a heal, with teleport to it being available from the end point on the map as well. IMG error should be fixed in 1.2 release I put out yesterday, if that's the version you were still getting errors in, please lmk!

Last edited:

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
Just released 2 bug updates, trimmed my source for deployment. Many of the bugs were being created by the automatic file size reduction from RPGmaker MZ's deployment. I will no longer use it.

Please post any gamebreaking bugs you encounter. I literally just got stuck in a rock during testing and released another update 30 mins after this post.
I want to iron out the core before adding anything further.

Current version is Land of Yonira V1.3 7.23.23 availible through itch.io link in OP

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
I appreciate the comprehensive critique. Will look into everything mentioned! Fountain is a heal, with teleport to it being available from the end point on the map as well. IMG error should be fixed in 1.2 release I put out yesterday, if that's the version you were still getting errors in, please lmk!
Ah, the link I used wasn't updated. I will use the itch.io link instead

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
At the moment there are farm and forest scenes(in the forest only with lamia if you lose to them).
Farm or town? I found two scenes, the one with the centaur. And a scene with a girl cat (no picture for some reason, although in the game files there is).
In the bar you will see 3 scenes with cow girls.
Also there is a scene with mermaids (I did not realize how to get it, but what I read from others I thought too disgusting for me).
Is there a stone dragon in the forest? And also 5 lamia of which 2 do not come out is nastia, penelope.
There are only about 5 scenes.
1) Sucking cock
2) Dick squeezing
3) Strapon.
4) Tail up the ass.
5) Rape.
Personally, there is nothing to do in the game except woods. There is only one thing to wait for the update

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes