Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
started the game after only reading it was monster girl...saw it contained som femdom...i tought hey some is ok... tried to hit on the first girl aaand did a huge nope at being pegged without a choice... ...seems its heavy femdom so ill say no...
Ty for trying it! Maybe I will post a list of the fetishes on itch.io so people know what to expect.

Reactions: damias

Arktos

Mar 4, 2018
> A monster girl femdom game? Amazing!
>Turns out it has some of the most vile, unappealing fetishes possible.

Sorry, this one is not for me.

Reactions: Lightsworne

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
> A monster girl femdom game? Amazing!
>Turns out it has some of the most vile, unappealing fetishes possible.

Sorry, this one is not for me.
Well, atleast you weren't rude about it lol
That being said, I thought this game was abandoned for a long while, I was honestly sad about it. Glad to see that the dev is doing well and the project being alive! Will try the new update out when I got time, for now have a great rest of 2024 :)

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Chronwalk posted above:
" You need to first help the farmer with his roses disappearing, then ask Suzie, then talk with the fairy and afterwards ask the farmer how to travel to the farms... "

Basically sums it up
Playing v2 with a brand new save, first time playing in general, and my game glitched immediately. Suzie didn't have the option to ask about the flowers. Had to restart the game with another new save for it to show up.

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
Playing v2 with a brand new save, first time playing in general, and my game glitched immediately. Suzie didn't have the option to ask about the flowers. Had to restart the game with another new save for it to show up.
I will attempt to replicate it. Also, I saw your review, could you tell me the locations you were able to get out of the map? I would appreciate it, I put an immense amount of work into this game.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
a suggestion that i would like to make is to considere changing the save file interface to the TOT style, seems better to replay scenes or take different paths in case of choosing wrong
1704251196796.png

Zukerkaken

Mar 15, 2021
Can you even leave the farm? I've found the key and 2 gold bars (in the starting room and in the cowgirl dorm), not sure how to progress further

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
How do you even play this? At the very beginning, Susie tells you to find a butterfly girl and talk to her. there's only one such girl on the street, Trish, and she doesn't communicate with the player. It's a dead end.

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
How do you even play this? At the very beginning, Susie tells you to find a butterfly girl and talk to her. there's only one such girl on the street, Trish, and she doesn't communicate with the player. It's a dead end.
try to leave via the south exit, then talk to john

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Can you even leave the farm? I've found the key and 2 gold bars (in the starting room and in the cowgirl dorm), not sure how to progress further
You need to find all 3 gold bars and return them into the " treasury " When you do that, you will get a key to the locked room and then you will meet a new monster girl. After that they will throw you out of the farm and it's finished. I found it very dificult to find all the gold and i just helped my self in save edditor.

Hi. Is there a chance that game will have an arts for scenes or it will be only text based?
I think only Minotaur girl has vissible pussy and asshole. Main issue may be in the Patreon, becouse they don't like bestiality, but would be good to see a centaur pussy in all it's glory. I bet Spice Lagoon will try to make it better in future. I think it's very good first attemp for the game.

any save?
Milking farm is one time experience so far. It's better to start a new game and get there swiftly. You can get there in 5-10 minutes. But the rest of the game is sandbox like.

how much content have this game?
I think Suzie at the first village area has some scenes. Then centaur girls at the second part of the village, you can interact with the fountain on the lake and you can massage legs to the cat girl you met earlier. There is content in the Inn and when cowgirls arrive, there is a lot of content, where they will use you for their pleasure. You can also fight some lamias to increase your level to 10 and then you can ask, if you can work in the Inn. Finaly there is the milking farm.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
In fact now I'm probably waiting for you to make an announcement about the next update (or rather the content that will be there).
2.0 I passed (a pity there are only 4 vaginal sex scenes, the rest are either strapon or breast sucking or blowjob).
Just scenes with strapon least of all like (and in principle with any sex toys).

Chimeara7

Jul 19, 2020
Enjoying it so far, personally hoping for more leg/feet scenes, but the smattering of foot content mixed into some of the milking farm scenes was very nice.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes