• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
I'm sorry that I have to ask this, English isn't my mother tounge, with "next patch" do you mean the patch you're working on right now or the one who comes after this patch ?

Oh boy, you really know how to keep the tension high :D . I will patiently wait and will see what the bar has in store, so far the bar content was great. I can't count the times how often I wished I would be able to jump through the screen and enter the game myself ^^.

I hope everything is working great for you in every aspect !!
bar/cowgirls = this month patch (might end up being the first couple weeks in jan since im taking a trip back to visit my family)
everything else = later patch

Reezo I want to add dragon girls and dragon content, but it won't be for a long time, the statue is just a teaser! Also, i envisioned it as an avatar for an actual powerful dragon that's just messing around with the MC, it is technically, just a rock. Wouldn't want to get sat on by it.

Last edited:

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
Ahh ok, going home to Christmas. Visiting family is definitely more important than an update. No matter what happens in this world, the family and their cohesion, trust and love is always on first place. They sure can be a pain in the ass from time to time , but when it's important they fight for you and you fight for them *thumbs up*.

Than I wish you a great and wholesome family gathering and may all those little squarrels be just happy and healthy tease so you will have an awesome time !!!

Justin case I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Looking forward to it ☆
I feel so dumb for taking an entire half a year to realize the title is a pun on "yoni"

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
v2 is out, looks like it takes up to a week for the devlog to be processed on itch.io, so i'm not expecting a spike in players until it gets bumped to the top of itch. This will give me some time to squash bugs, please post any issues you encounter!

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I don’t intend to, sorry my man. Just not into it.
We understand but the cult of "Pregnancy" will not come for this game.
I hope you give it a try and add it cause others did and they got massive fans/ support. PQ is like a prime example of it.

O'Myrga

Sep 3, 2017
v2 is out, looks like it takes up to a week for the devlog to be processed on itch.io, so i'm not expecting a spike in players until it gets bumped to the top of itch. This will give me some time to squash bugs, please post any issues you encounter!
So hype! Love to see where this ends up in the future :p. Either way it sctratched the itches fenoxo's works don't, i personally think you have a pretty damn good(or similar in a 'both of you make real good textbased h-games) writing level in your games for scenes, really cool to see it in an rpg maker type of game! also kind of rare nowadays for anything in the text-based vein of h-games to be any real quality passed middling at this stage in development, again hope to see where you go and ill have to support properly pretty soon.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Looks really promising! I love seeing some Centaur rep as well. There's woefully little centaur games, least of all in a femdom game.
Think you'll add impregnation in the future? I just saw somehow had already asked that question. Oh well.

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
started the game after only reading it was monster girl...saw it contained som femdom...i tought hey some is ok... tried to hit on the first girl aaand did a huge nope at being pegged without a choice... ...seems its heavy femdom so ill say no...

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes