Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hear this game has abusive love from monster girls. What kind of things do these monster girls do to MC?

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
It's very easy to walk up to an NPC and get into a lengthy sex scene without a choice.

Also this game has a lot of walls/map elements that you can just walk into/on top of instead of getting stopped by them.

Tylous

Sep 13, 2022
Is there more to do past the milking farm and the area with the lamia or is that just what you have made so far? Loving this game so far though either way!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
iirc, you describe yourself as more "chair" than "toilet."
I'm sure you'll still enjoy most of it, though~
Nothing is particularly violent, painful, or life-threatening from what I remember.
I am definitely a chair and not a toilet. This face is for sitting and not... Anything else.

jackysexington

Jul 11, 2021
seems in trapped in the barn with the cow girls now? I found they key, but after talking to the girl at the front door she just wont move. just keeps repeating "once your done with the goddess be sure to come back and visit us"

anyone else having this problem?
also how many scenes are there in the dungeon, so far Ive got to experience the big Cross, The Iron maiden, and the gemologist chair, but i only get more repeats if i try to get any other scenes in there. as you can tell I'm loving the new content, favorites gotta be the new stuff in the bar

I do have one recommendation though, I keep getting trapped in the barn by the wondering girls. you should probably add a bump function so you can pass through characters after a a couple of try's. it would prevent being locked in tight spaces or getting completely trapped in others, and if you where worried about that interfering with the cow girls capturing you in the barn system, add a cool down on there captures, so if your caught you can try to pass through them after woulds. just an idea

Either way, looking forward to what the future hold in your game :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
seems in trapped in the barn with the cow girls now? I found they key, but after talking to the girl at the front door she just wont move. just keeps repeating "once your done with the goddess be sure to come back and visit us"

anyone else having this problem?
also how many scenes are there in the dungeon, so far Ive got to experience the big Cross, The Iron maiden, and the gemologist chair, but i only get more repeats if i try to get any other scenes in there. as you can tell I'm loving the new content, favorites gotta be the new stuff in the bar

I do have one recommendation though, I keep getting trapped in the barn by the wondering girls. you should probably add a bump function so you can pass through characters after a a couple of try's. it would prevent being locked in tight spaces or getting completely trapped in others, and if you where worried about that interfering with the cow girls capturing you in the barn system, add a cool down on there captures, so if your caught you can try to pass through them after woulds. just an idea

Either way, looking forward to what the future hold in your game :)
You must find all 3 golden bars and return them into treasury room. Then you will be able to advance to the " Locked " Room, where you will meet a new monster girl. After that you will be released from the barn. Barn is so far one time experience, once you leave you can't return or i just didn't find a way.
I didn't find all 3 golden bars, i just used save edditor to advance, because i wasn't able to find more then one golden bar. I think it should be easier to find all 3 golden bars or i just missed the point. Maybe i missed some content by cheating, but i looked everywhere and only thing left was keep getting punished by entering their living quaters.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I suppose that particular job advancement isn't for everyone~
Despite the Narcissa sig~
I would probably avoid pursuing a plumbing job. And yeah, I do like Narcissa but for her tsundere brattiness and love of wrestling MC... Not for that other aspect.

jackysexington

Jul 11, 2021
You must find all 3 golden bars and return them into treasury room. Then you will be able to advance to the " Locked " Room, where you will meet a new monster girl. After that you will be released from the barn. Barn is so far one time experience, once you leave you can't return or i just didn't find a way.
I didn't find all 3 golden bars, i just used save edditor to advance, because i wasn't able to find more then one golden bar. I think it should be easier to find all 3 golden bars or i just missed the point. Maybe i missed some content by cheating, but i looked everywhere and only thing left was keep getting punished by entering their living quaters.
hmm, I managed to find two of the 3 gold bars, one in your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
saddly though i just didnt come across the 3rd one. might have another look later on then

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
I think the game crashes, I found a similar game after leaving a review on it and I don't see the scene if there are any...

Mapk

Jul 30, 2019
1 ingot is lying on the bed in the basement.
2 ingots in a cupboard on the 2nd floor.
3 ingots you need to get caught by the girls on the 2nd floor 1 time and end up in the cell, climb up the chain there. go right to the hole. and then you will find yourself behind the boxes and go right to the green staircase near the entrance to the 2nd floor.

I am writing through a translator, I hope everything is clear.

Reactions: Spice Lagoon

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
Hello, I'm axing LoY again, sorry guys. I wrote a big update post about it on patreon. Refunding 90 days (max patreon allows).
I had a good number of people on here that really supported/enjoyed the game, and I can't thank you guys enough. TLDR, my heart just ain't in it anymore. Really V2 was just me seeing if I wanted to continue or not. Sorry for the rollercoaster ride, hope you all have a good one!

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, I'm axing LoY again, sorry guys. I wrote a big update post about it on patreon. Refunding 90 days (max patreon allows).
I had a good number of people on here that really supported/enjoyed the game, and I can't thank you guys enough. TLDR, my heart just ain't in it anymore. Really V2 was just me seeing if I wanted to continue or not. Sorry for the rollercoaster ride, hope you all have a good one!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

See you here again in like a year or six when you get a random impetus of "I wonder if..." to make something. Or if you don't, that's fine too.

Thank you for the work you put in already, and for your honesty when deciding to stop.
May your yoni be linguable.

Reactions: Spice Lagoon
Dec 6, 2018

Sad news to hear. If you ever end up in the mood to develop anything (this game or something else), we will probably still be here. Either way, thank you for making what you have made.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes