3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
should i change my name?
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just teasing you. You asked the exact same question on a different thread by accident, got the Abigail answer, and then you had to clarify your question. When I saw that you were using the same ambiguous question again, I was both confused and amused at the same time.
Anyway, good luck in your hunt for the base character for Abigail!

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
how many routes does this game have I thought there were gonna be just 2 nice and jerk but I see that every girl needs a route of its own in order to get their scene .......is this right ??? or am I mistaken ?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
how many routes does this game have I thought there were gonna be just 2 nice and jerk but I see that every girl needs a route of its own in order to get their scene .......is this right ??? or am I mistaken ?
There are 3 stats, Nice, Jerk and Manly, there are usually 3 routes Gentleman, Jerk and Neutral. In most games there is 4 or 5 endings. 1 usually before the last update and then 3 or 4 endings. This has happened in most of DanielsK games since SWB

Reactions: Elkfood

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
There are 3 stats, Nice, Jerk and Manly, there are usually 3 routes Gentleman, Jerk and Neutral. In most games there is 4 or 5 endings. 1 usually before the last update and then 3 or 4 endings. This has happened in most of DanielsK games since SWB
Correct me if i am wrong but i don't remember in MgfA that MC was jumping on others girlfriends or wifes. MC was cheating on his gf but with single girls if i remember right. Jerk route of LBH makes me feel netori cause teacher and probably i'll fell more netori cause Abigail in later updates.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
There was one scene with broken car chick. She said she have husband. And there was also wife of guy who blackmailed sister.
Your memory is better then mine. :) I remembered the broken car chick one. It was one time only tho.
But with teacher in LBH, i'm acting like homewrecker. I was just ruining my own relation in MgfA.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
But with teacher in LBH, i'm acting like homewrecker.
Well, I haven't played this game after demo, so I don't know what's happening (waiting one or two more updates before going on a loooong play :p ), but I guess if "home" was good at first place it wouldn't be easy to wreck it. My guess is that teacher already "lives in ruined home". So, look at it as puting smile on her worried face instead of wrecking what is already wrecked.:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

badass

Jul 24, 2017
So we can't get all scenes with 1 run right? (depending on the path we choose)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well, I haven't played this game after demo, so I don't know what's happening (waiting one or two more updates before going on a loooong play :p ), but I guess if "home" was good at first place it wouldn't be easy to wreck it. My guess is that teacher already "lives in ruined home". So, look at it as puting smile on her worried face instead of wrecking what is already wrecked.:eek:penedeyewink:
You decide after seeing teacher scene. :) After kinky sex, her poor husband appeared with flowers in his hand. :p

Reactions: Prokopije

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
About the last choice where you can pick between Chloe, Aby and Eve: Is there any scene for Chloe and Aby? If yes, what stats do you need or what other choices are required? Or is it just not in yet? There's just like two lines of dialogue in my run and then TBC shows up. Only Eve has a full scene for me..

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Am I wrong or Abigail is Lolita kimoto? any help?

??

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes