3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Surprisingly one of the better new games. Pretty refreshing compared to all the incest games out there and, as far as I'm aware, the renders aren't of the same popular models. Came in looking for quick fap but got hit with the love feels. Seems like there will be lots of consequences for having sex with more than one girl. Sad no Rose content yet though.

Reactions: tomislazy

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
@SolarEclipsed
Oh...I know. I saw it earlier in the thread. Thanks.

I was going for a 'half of all these game discussions are people asking, "Where's the walkthrough?" ' kinda joke.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
very nice one. specially the music dialogue animation. jeez. impressed. desperatly wanna know the songlist

CRITROLE

May 17, 2018
helluva game right up there with parental love and my sweet neighbors for me. can't wait for the next release.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Another Daniel K game, enjoy his games except for the endings which are at best bitter-sweet, and at worst ball-bustingly depressing... how does this one rank ?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Dajose

May 8, 2017
i know some of the songs were from incomptech/kevin macleod hope that helps.
tried to find the songs with midomi and with your names. sadly not working. the techno songs i liked were i think in the game archive called parkmusic and rmusic if you listen to them. i really enjoy them but none of them i could find the original place or name of

Diver25

Jan 29, 2018
Really enjoyed playing this. Great game and the girls are all gorgeous. When I came to the end I hadn't saved and was hoping to use the auto saves to go back and try a few different decisions. There weren't any auto-saves so I wasn't able to save my game. That was a heck of a lot of content to have to play again from the start. Guess I'll keep my eyes out on here for somebody's save file. Thanks for a great game.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Another Daniel K game, enjoy his games except for the endings which are at best bitter-sweet, and at worst ball-bustingly depressing... how does this one rank ?

yes I've read that from "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" the end of the real scrap is supposed to be and I've got hdann no more letting it play until the end I've played about half the half and so, although I have the rpgm games not really like but the game had made me really fun but when I read what a fuck up the end was I did not feel like it anymore pity the games ended up on such crappy things after investing so much time and then you do so fucked up

I hope that this game is not synonymous because that would be a shame

U

User_32285

yes I've read that from "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" the end of the real scrap is supposed to be and I've got hdann no more letting it play until the end I've played about half the half and so, although I have the rpgm games not really like but the game had made me really fun but when I read what a fuck up the end was I did not feel like it anymore pity the games ended up on such crappy things after investing so much time and then you do so fucked up

I hope that this game is not synonymous because that would be a shame
For MGA, I just played the sister and betty end, they are worth it, I ignored the rest.

soccermum

Apr 11, 2018
So far a great start, I think. The story itself is not as gripping as I had hoped it to be yet. Animations are really great, though I thought the two in versions 1.0 and 1.1 better than the two new ones. The real loud background noises on them were kinda destroying it for me. Still, I'll check out the new versions ( especially since I'd really dig a hot scene with rose, I have to see that hot body! )

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
What's the "Video HD: MEGA" link in OP? So confused. There's CGI in the base game folder already. So what's Video HD MEGA for?

ryupuma

May 11, 2018
I'm still new-ish to visual novels of this kind, but tried MANY in last 2 weeks ( sue me ). This is, in it's still rather early form, easily in my top 5 with MGA, MILF City, Melody and BB. The only downsides I see are some weird animation angles ( was already mentionned in other posts ), and fact the sex happens pretty fast and "easy". Although i'm not a fan of games of this kind that makes you go through hours and hours of text for just a handjob, there's some gray area between that and full penetration on day 1. Game also seems to move away from the huge breasts and dick thread which is awesome. I'm a guy, and I don't really have complexes but seing almost 18 inches dongs in a game was a turn off.

It does seem to fit the story here, and in my top 5, sex comes rather fast, I still prefer a bit of a build up ( like Lisa of BB, Mia from VoF, Chris from Babysitter and Melody ).

Is it a incredible game at it's current state tho, just a bit curious of how long it will end up being. Totally on my "to follow" list.

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
...can i ask your opinion cuz this game is so good and i know this game is not finish but i want to know your opinion about the HINTS of this game
question
1. does chole really a honest person cuz of what eve said HE so it mean there some guy walking around with chole or chole has still have a BF but they just cool-off at the monent?
2. we know that this game has a cult sex , does eve is a member of this cult cuz MC said she is a nice person why she still in that school eve reply because she love that place?...there still a deeper reason why she love to stay there (sex cult maybe).
3. we know abigail is bully in here and bully pick weak people thats why she pick rose(rose is nerd before) WHY she not pick anne , anne is a shy type person why abigail not trying to bully her?
4. why does anne is not a virgin at all ,she is a shy type person, chole is friendly person but she a virgin ,until ur mc fuck her, anyway does anne and abigail are also a member of cult sex?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes