3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Hide and seek... With benefits)
The walkthrough for version 1.2 of Lancaster Boarding House is now available, you can find it in the same post as the game links ( ) so go ahead and see if you missed something! Not all choices were presented since some of them don't impact the game in any way except for immersion, so only the more important ones are there.

Some 4k wallpapers are also ready and they are being posted in the following days, starting today!

To answer some of your questions about MGA DLC:

I did not forget about it, it's still in the works. The problem is time, or lack of it. I want the DLC to be up to the same standards as Lancaster Boarding House, higher resolution, better quality and ren'py! Since it's a DLC it won't be like a whole new game, I know that but still it takes time. The story is all penciled in, some scenes have been prepared for render. But I'm not going to start providing any more ETA's about it because I simply don't know when it's going to be ready. I'll do my best to start making real progress but I have to place LBH first at this time. I'll let you know more as soon as I do too!

Enjoy and thank you for your support!

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018

(Hide and seek... With benefits)
The walkthrough for version 1.2 of Lancaster Boarding House is now available, you can find it in the same post as the game links ( ) so go ahead and see if you missed something! Not all choices were presented since some of them don't impact the game in any way except for immersion, so only the more important ones are there.

Some 4k wallpapers are also ready and they are being posted in the following days, starting today!

To answer some of your questions about MGA DLC:

I did not forget about it, it's still in the works. The problem is time, or lack of it. I want the DLC to be up to the same standards as Lancaster Boarding House, higher resolution, better quality and ren'py! Since it's a DLC it won't be like a whole new game, I know that but still it takes time. The story is all penciled in, some scenes have been prepared for render. But I'm not going to start providing any more ETA's about it because I simply don't know when it's going to be ready. I'll do my best to start making real progress but I have to place LBH first at this time. I'll let you know more as soon as I do too!

Enjoy and thank you for your support!
Thanks for the update but the walk through is behind a $30 paywall. Hopefully it will make it's way here eventually.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
i like to play a little with DAZ... just want to know the character she is im not understanding your ESP talking sorry

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I want to know what character she is for DAZ.... not in the game lol
Now this clarifies your question, we're not fortune-tellers, you know?
I'm sorry but I know nothing about DAZ, I guess it's "shame on me" this time...
ESP= Extrasensory perception.
PS. You can open a thread or try to ask in this one :

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes