3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Zoe's had rape/NTR. Same with Stranded.
You mean the mountain house rape scenes. Well people didn’t react to those scenes cause game is female protagonist. Like in Anna exciting affection people don’t react to ntr cause MC is female.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with mega download for the walkthrough? It'l load it to the point where it say "save" but then nothing.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

(Is choice important for you?)
Choice? A very important concept for Lancaster Boarding House, you might have already noticed that. There are those choices that have immediate impact and those that have a slower burn so to speak.

For example, you can choose to play around with the girl in the image, meaningless fun but still fun! A lie or two and you're good to go... This would be the immediate impact choice example.

The slower burn (one of them) is a choice made in update 1.1 that might lead you to a threesome, if you are willing, you always have the choice. This would be the slower burn example.

In other words, the coming update should be a blast! (Choices will be explained in the walkthrough)

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I have to ask: is this supposed to be Lancaster, Pennsylvania or are there other Lancasters I don't know about? I went into this expecting at least one Amish guy as a comic relief of sorts.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I have to ask: is this supposed to be Lancaster, Pennsylvania or are there other Lancasters I don't know about? I went into this expecting at least one Amish guy as a comic relief of sorts.
There are several Lancasters, Daniels is not from the US as far as I know. It could be Lancaster, Lancashire UK for all we know. Which is the one all others are named after. Though it hasn't rained in 3 days so I doubt it is the UK.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes