3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I do so enjoy being forced to be with a girl I dont give a shit about in these games.

Nonetheless, very good game!

Lets hope the ending is not a tremendous clusterfuck like his previous ones.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
dude thanks for a proper list. i'm save that. i love you dude :3 didn't know farmer's dream had some ntr.
Thanks hope you find the list useful. Actually I couldn’t find time to play farmer’s dream yet. I’m warned by the writer of that game that it has.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Daniels has said there will be NTR in the game, he has never said when, though he is currently talking about consequences in the latest update. NTR is appearing on the Jerk path as far as I am aware.
Right now MC is causing the NTR to teacher’s relation. A perfect netori example. MC may cause NTR Abigail’s relation which may return MC with NTR affairs.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Will it ever be NTR? or is this a happy go lucky story?

Still deciding on that, even if it will be added to the game it will be an obvious choice for the player so you can chose not to let it happen.

Quote from Daniels K taken from his Patreon Page in response to a question about adding ntr.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Still deciding on that, even if it will be added to the game it will be an obvious choice for the player so you can chose not to let it happen.

Quote from Daniels K taken from his Patreon Page in response to a question about adding ntr.
Daniels K is good at confusing our innocent minds. :coldsweat: One day says there will be, now he says still deciding. :test3:

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes