3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

jkr37

May 19, 2017
Haven't fully tested this yet because I've only just made it, but here's an Android version that's working on my phone at least

Reactions: Krull

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
All the ending are greats..still like each of the characters development. Fav gal still anna , although her ending is kinda "meh", but she always got that special place , and strangely Rose look exceptionally hot in the dbl ending scenes .. wonder what change?

I wonder why the developer cut short on the cult thing. He put in awful lot of details and just to abandon it like that , like the gals have to be alone for one nite and missing , doorway and the specific questions etc. Seem to spent lotsa of efforts developing the arc and just to cut it off like that and finish the game.

mmSw0w

Jul 25, 2018
Honestly pretty disappointing for me that there is no extra end for the teacher but it was still a great game ^.^

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
My first and last try at rendering an image.
My fookin potato PC almost died rendering single image.
took almost 2 hours.(well I did use a freaking environment with heavy textures.)
here it is.
Note-: I'm not a pro at this. I made this image by looking at getting started guide that comes with the software.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
My first and last try at rendering an image.
My fookin potato PC almost died rendering single image.
took almost 2 hours.(well I did use a freaking environment with heavy textures.)
here it is.
Note-: I'm not a pro at this. I made this image by looking at getting started guide that comes with the software.

Nice... perhaps you should show it here:

Reactions: Krull and cvedant95

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House Final_Version.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes