3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

TheManFromEarth

Jan 16, 2019
Really enjoyed the 0.9 release, so I'm going to check out the finished product. I just hope all those spelling errors have been removed. For me personally that's a big immersion breaker.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I must be really easy to please, I quite liked all the endings.

Chloe's obviously had more to it but the others gave me enough to be happy.

Reactions: Tom10

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Yeahhhh! This is the best of "click and fuck" games! No absurd events at that particular hour (just in mind of the Dev), no stressful routes, no walkthroughs needs! Do you like a girl? Well, you'll fuck her in the easiest way. :LOL::LOL::love: Great game!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
That was disappointing.

Chloe's ending was drawn out, it had extra plot to it. You actually had multiple scenes to get through for her ending. There was a chance of fucking it up even if you had sex with her sister.

Every other girl? Sex scene, second sex scene (usually pregnant), The End.

Not to mention the fact that this game had such great potential for being a long and drawn out game with lots of drama when Chloe would find out you cheated or people fighting over the MC and stuff like that. Instead, Chloe's ending marked the beginning of the end because we basically got 1 Day of time in the game after that. There wasn't even a continuation of the story without her. It was just "Ok she's gone, pick another girl." "Didn't pick one, well can't have that, here's Eve with a threeway for whatever reason. Ok, thanks for playing, bye."

I had really high hopes for this game when I first started playing it, started out so well. But like a lot of great projects it clearly got away from the Dev and they just couldn't keep a good plot going in this story they made, so they went for lots of sex instead to try to hide it.

Best Endings:
Chloe
Rose Chloe
Anna

And then rest of them are basically the same with a different girl/situation thrown in.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes