3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I have 5 minutes left on my crunched download version before I can play. Ah the anticipation.
On the subject of RPGM, I used ot hate it, but after playing a couple of good ones I am softening up to it.
Having a quest record with directions really helps as does not being able to go into buildings or change to different map sections. The one advantage it offers over ren'py is the possibility of hiding away little side stories. It is like everything else, if it is well written and planned out, it is always good, no matter what engine you use to deliver the story

Reactions: jarkoni1

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
On top of all that we will be able to see the main characters face, I decided to use a combination of first person and 3rd person in this new game.
Thank god for that. Seriously, how weird were the faceless sex scenes? If that wasn't enough he tried to solve that problem by putting a helmet on the MC during the sex scene in Abigail ending.

Reactions: Kromo

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Oh finally, it's done. Time for new, better project (I hope). This game made me realise I prefer female protag.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Eve ending..hohum :( Lisa ending..at least she's knocked up!!! now..to go for Anna..have to restart from the beginning..no save is helpful..lol
the Anna ending was pretty good..except she wasnt preggers!!!..lol but there was at least more than just a sex scene and END tacked on ..

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Thank god for that. Seriously, how weird were the faceless sex scenes? If that wasn't enough he tried to solve that problem by putting a helmet on the MC during the sex scene in Abigail ending.
Abigail's Ending is like the worst ending,Lisa and Eve it's ok,since my favourite's Girl in this game is Lisa and Abigail :),anyone else think that stripper is hotter than 80% of the girl in this game as well??

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Abigail's Ending is like the worst ending,Lisa and Eve it's ok,since my favourite's Girl in this game is Lisa and Abigail :),anyone else think that stripper is hotter than 80% of the girl in this game as well??
the stripper was hot..but as a petite breast fancier..Anna is still the hottest.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i am no longer playing any games from this developer. and again you are forced to sex. and can not decide anything. I hate the Eve, I've always bypassed it. and now I had to finish with that. Daniel keep your games ...

Reactions: Rythan25
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes