3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Lisa was the one that made me laugh, not because of the content of the ending but because of something the MC says. Something to the point of:

"I know I've only known her a few days."

YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN ALL OF THEM FOR A FEW DAYS YOU MORON!!

The timeline of this game is less than a week in total days of shit happening. Yet somehow he picks a life partner in that time?

Reactions: I.W.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A shame that the story came to an end, would've liked more content on the cult stuff, think that aspect of the story wasn't tapped enough, so much mystery and possible thriller/horror that could've been in there, haha.
But it's great to see that one of my many favorites actually does get the "Completed" tag, always a good thing :)
Loved Chloe, Lisa and Abigail, my favorite trio :p

Was definitely a great game, if the dev is creating a new game, I eager to play it when it pops up! :)

Reactions: Tom10

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Lisa was the one that made me laugh, not because of the content of the ending but because of something the MC says. Something to the point of:

"I know I've only known her a few days."

YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN ALL OF THEM FOR A FEW DAYS YOU MORON!!

The timeline of this game is less than a week in total days of shit happening. Yet somehow he picks a life partner in that time?
:ROFLMAO: I guess MC is just super sure of himself.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I honestly don't understand the Eve ending. Like you would think after fucking your teacher three times and inseminating her each time she would be either pregnant, or a fixture in that ending along side the random ladies you two decide to pick up.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Okay I like this game, and I hate this game. I hate that it had to end....

But I'm satisfied with the Rose endings (particularly the Rose Solo ending... she was always my fave.) Personally I didn't like the Anna end. The way they ended up after he chose her was not satisfying to me, but that's just me. The Ending that involves Eve was kinda hot. I'm not a fan of Abigail, but her ending was fitting for the kind of B**** she was LOL Not sure how I feel about the Lisa end. THAT one in particular seemed a bit rushed. Seems there might have been more story to tell. More reason to drag it out a bit... but that's the storyteller in me. Thanks for your hard work on this game.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I finally figured out a good analogy to how this game ended. This game is a premature ejaculation of a virgin.

Lots of bluster and build up, a whole bunch of hype and then it ends quickly without much results.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes