3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
So besides the main characters and Abagail's sister will there be more potential girls to screw around? Kinda interested in the hot blonde in the classroom.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
thank lord it's ren'py

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shouldn't this be using the ren'py mascot to be accurate? (not complaining just hoping someone with shop skills sees this and makes it. Maybe @Krull will make a signature of it.)

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
I found an error in the script:
script.rpy, line 2847: $ nice =+ 1
It must be $ nice += 1
otherwise the variable is set to 1

has someone contact to Daniel K?
so he can fix it for the next version

Reactions: bacchusplateau

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So besides the main characters and Abagail's sister will there be more potential girls to screw around? Kinda interested in the hot blonde in the classroom.
If you played MGA then he has at least one or two characters who are usually there for the purposes of fetishes, usually they are single update characters, some a whole arc. The game is supposed to have NTR so I am guessing that Jason is going to have a role in that.

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Liking it so far.

That occult tease looks promising.
Not a fan of being a dick to your girlfriend to get more scenes with the other girls though.

Reactions: Cicero72

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Wow, this one is getting pretty great... and it shows that you can create an excellent game that does not have to be just another incest story. Not that I am saying that lil taboo makes for bad games, but just that it has been badly overused and it seems like anytime a game comes out without it you have a ton of people hop in just to comment on the lack of incest and proclaim they won't play as a result. Well in my opinion if you skip on playing this game just because that particular taboo is not included (or even needed for the story), you are certainly missing out. A really outstanding start to the game with plenty of content to really get you engaged early on with the characters, with choices that really look like they will end up having very real long term consequences with different branching paths. Really looking forward to seeing this one develop!

Reactions: arlekin.666

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
It must be $ nice += 1

You're right. I think this wrecks the nice stat after this scene. Mine reset to 1.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
It must be $ nice += 1

Thanks @GerdiB for this and I went into my script.rpy file to change it. While I was there, I was looking at the game structure and decided to make up a 'walkthrough'. In reality, it just shows how your choice affect your stats. Everything is taken from the code, so hopefully you can see how your MC is evolving with it!

Also, I have a script.rpy file with @GerdiB fix, plus some spelling corrections. The developer's spelling of 'neither' was really getting my OCD. Of course, make a back up of your original script.rpy file.

[EDIT] Deleted google drive link to .docx file, and uploaded a .PDF file. Hopefully it'll be usable by more peeps!

Last edited:

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Liking it so far.

That occult tease looks promising.
Not a fan of being a dick to your girlfriend to get more scenes with the other girls though.
I agree with both. I don't like choices that skip scenes. My completionist nature prods me to get the most scenes. I'd rather have alternative scenes. Like spending more time with the girlfriend.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Seems like a nice game, if a bit jumpy. The code is surprisingly ad-hoc for a dev with 4 completed titles, so I expect the game to veer erratically in the future as well - but nothing too distracting. I do wish he'll try out other compression and animation techniques, though, since this will balloon pretty soon.

Calling it now: Hank is the old horndog cult leader.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay. I'm just learning Python right now, so I'm no genius, but it looks to me that line 2104 which reads '$ sleptwithanna = 1' ought to read '$ sleptwithanna += 1' Attached is a scrypt.rpy file to replace the one in your game folder. Once again, keep the original in case mine breaks the game.

Curious, @kurum007 , which script file were you running? The original, or the one I modded. I wondering if I broke the original, but I don't remember playing with that string...

To get the new script file to work, you'll need to replay from before sleeping with Anna (but have grabbed a second beer, of course).

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Okay. I'm just learning Python right now, so I'm no genius, but it looks to me that line 2104 which reads '$ sleptwithanna = 1' ought to read '$ sleptwithanna += 1' Attached is a scrypt.rpy file to replace the one in your game folder. Once again, keep the original in case mine breaks the game.

Curious, @kurum007 , which script file were you running? The original, or the one I modded. I wondering if I broke the original, but I don't remember playing with that string...

To get the new script file to work, you'll need to replay from before sleeping with Anna (but have grabbed a second beer, of course).
Thaks, added to OP.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017

So what you are saying is that i should have chosen to take another drink instead of tossing it at the party?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes