3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
If you check the walkthrough I wrote in the OP, to be able to sleep with Anna, you need beer=1 (this allows you to have the scene where you fall out of bed and you get to sit beside Anna). If you didn't grab the other beer and your game crashed, I'm wondering if I need to add a line '$ sleptwithanna +=0' in the code. I guess I'll have to play the game some more and find out...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I went through the code and checked all of the variables. I believe this is the last fix. Daniels K likes to use two different ways to define strings. For beer, he just placed a line '$ beer = 0'. For everything else, he would use 'define helprose = 0'. I added a script at line 1982 with 'define sleptwithanna = 0'. That means all other lines got moved down one when compared to the original script. This missing line only breaks the game if you didn't sleep with Anna. I checked all the other variables in the game and they are defined before changing them so everything else should be golden, at least until the next release. Sorry @UncleVT . I now am getting to feel what it's like to be a coder hunting down bugs.

Once again, make sure to back up your original script in case this breaks the game. I've done my best. It's all up to Daniels K now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I went through the code and checked all of the variables. I believe this is the last fix. Daniels K likes to use two different ways to define strings. For beer, he just placed a line '$ beer = 0'. For everything else, he would use 'define helprose = 0'. I added a script at line 1982 with 'define sleptwithanna = 0'. That means all other lines got moved down one when compared to the original script. This missing line only breaks the game if you didn't sleep with Anna. I checked all the other variables in the game and they are defined before changing them so everything else should be golden, at least until the next release. Sorry @UncleVT . I now am getting to feel what it's like to be a coder hunting down bugs.

Once again, make sure to back up your original script in case this breaks the game. I've done my best. It's all up to Daniels K now.
No, thank you for your work. Mine is easy.

Updated OP.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The define statement in Ren'Py is intended for constants, and produces undefined behavior otherwise. If the game breaks, it will not be because of your change, but all the same you should not use it in your fix.
I'm just aping what Daniels K has placed in his programming. Would using '$ sleptwithanna = 0' been better? DK seems to swap how he changes his variables too. He begins with 'define ritual = 0' and instead of using '$ ritual += 1' after helping the girl, he changes to 'define ritual = 1'. I don't know if this is poor programming, but I would assume that using one specific way throughout your code would be better than hopping from one way to another. As I said, I just started to fart around with Python this week. Thanks for your input @Bagger288 !

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm just aping what Daniels K has placed in his programming. Would using '$ sleptwithanna = 0' been better? DK seems to swap how he changes his variables too. He begins with 'define ritual = 0' and instead of using '$ ritual += 1' after helping the girl, he changes to 'define ritual = 1'. I don't know if this is poor programming, but I would assume that using one specific way throughout your code would be better than hopping from one way to another. As I said, I just started to fart around with Python this week. Thanks for your input @Bagger288 !
This is his first project with Ren'Py, and so there's a bunch of weirdness in the code (which frankly is business as usual for these games). He isn't comfortable with it yet, which is most visible in the very beginning (where he declares "reserve" variables) and in the beer segment (which suggests some code was deleted). However, there is a structure to it.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
So is there any ntr planned for this game in the future or is it safe? Since it's Daniel K and he is the king of ntr.

D

Deleted member 308859

So is there any ntr planned for this game in the future or is it safe? Since it's Daniel K and he is the king of ntr.
God let's hope not, I want a different game for once, without cucking/ntr/incest/futanari. A nice romantic erotic game with a little bit of drama would be great for a change

Btw I find funny how 2 girls fall in love almost instantly with the MC

Reactions: Arcane666

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
God let's hope not, I want a different game for once, without cucking/ntr/incest/futanari. A nice romantic erotic game with a little bit of drama would be great for a change

Btw I find funny how 2 girls fall in love almost instantly with the MC
Yup I agree with you, let's see how it goes ^^

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Wow, Love the update, well done! This just gets better and better. I fell outta bed but chose not to sleep with Anna. I would not mind getting a bit of three-way action with Chloe & Rose tho ;) Thats not cheating right?

Last edited:
Reactions: DanMachiFan

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I think there will be NTR but I think it will be optional as it was in MGA, so to these who hope that the game won't have NTR don't get your hopes up.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
I think the concept of ntr is logical in danielk games ..
Since he’s planning to make the game as real as possible with the gentleman\jerk paths

And to those people who hate ntr so much why is it ok for the MC to have sex with any girl and his GF (who he’s being a douche to her by the way )
To cheat on him ..

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
I fell outta bed but chose not to sleep with Anna.
To each his own (obviously), but Anna is the best character for me so far.
Model-wise I find Chloe has a very nice body, well proportioned (and not with stupidly humongous boobs as can be seen elsewhere, which is always a plus to me).
There's something with her face, though, that feels odd... I'd say it's the nose, but I'm not sure it's only that.

And then there's Anna, which is just... perfect.
Perfect face, perfect tits (I need to see more of those to really be sure, but so far so good), perfect shape.
She reminds me a bit of my dearest Lisa from BB.

TL;DR: Try Anna, you might like her.
Also, by avoiding her you're missing a good chunk of update 1.1.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes