3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
To each his own (obviously), but Anna is the best character for me so far.
Model-wise I find Chloe has a very nice body, well proportioned (and not with stupidly humongous boobs as can be seen elsewhere, which is always a plus to me).
There's something with her face, though, that feels odd... I'd say it's the nose, but I'm not sure it's only that.

And then there's Anna, which is just... perfect.
Perfect face, perfect tits (I need to see more of those to really be sure, but so far so good), perfect shape.
She reminds me a bit of my dearest Lisa from BB.

TL;DR: Try Anna, you might like her.
Also, by avoiding her you're missing a good chunk of update 1.1.
No argument with me on the models. My fav has to be Rose... she is DeeeeeLish! My reasoning for staying true to Chloe was to keep playing the story-line as the Dev intended. I start most of these games playing it straight to see where that goes and usually explore the rest of the paths down the line.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
No argument with me on the models. My fav has to be Rose... she is DeeeeeLish! My reasoning for staying true to Chloe was to keep playing the story-line as the Dev intended. I start most of these games playing it straight to see where that goes and usually explore the rest of the paths down the line.
I've been following, but haven't played, My Girlfriend's Amnesia, yet, but I follow the thread and it appears that the nice guy route isn't the one you want to take in that game. There's been an earlier post that DK is going to be more giving on 'the good guy' route this time around, but my early impressions is that something...occultish shall we say...is happening here, making the girls libido go into overdrive. Jason appears to be the cock on the block that the girls are pining over, and I'm guessing it's your job to knock that cock off his block! I'm guessing your manly stat is going to be important, with your jerk stat being helpful - you know the adage, 'Nice guys finish last'. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised that bad things will happen if you ignore your nice stat, or ramp your jerk stat through the roof. I'm predicting that a balancing act will need to happen for the MC to fuck as many girls as possible, without getting murdered by some jealous antagonist.

Reactions: Reese286

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Could some supporter please pass this on to him?

Some coding advice - if you're going to make a flag with 2 values, true or false, yes or no, etc - don't use numbers. Use "True" or "False". It makes the code easier to read and maintain. So something like
sleptwithanna = True
or
sleptwithanna = False

Later on when you test them in an if clause you can say
if sleptwithanna:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I've been following, but haven't played, My Girlfriend's Amnesia, yet, but I follow the thread and it appears that the nice guy route isn't the one you want to take in that game. There's been an earlier post that DK is going to be more giving on 'the good guy' route this time around, but my early impressions is that something...occultish shall we say...is happening here, making the girls libido go into overdrive. Jason appears to be the cock on the block that the girls are pining over, and I'm guessing it's your job to knock that cock off his block! I'm guessing your manly stat is going to be important, with your jerk stat being helpful - you know the adage, 'Nice guys finish last'. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised that bad things will happen if you ignore your nice stat, or ramp your jerk stat through the roof. I'm predicting that a balancing act will need to happen for the MC to fuck as many girls as possible, without getting murdered by some jealous antagonist.
I too was thinking there may be an occult angle, then I had a conversation with Jason in the bathroom and changed my mind. Hes not an asshole, just standoffish. We talked about his GF and her issues, I told him to control his bitch and he said he would try.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
D

Deleted member 308859

I think there will be NTR but I think it will be optional as it was in MGA, so to these who hope that the game won't have NTR don't get your hopes up.
As long as it's avoidable there's no problem tbh

Nov 25, 2017
My only complaint about Anna is her hairstyle. I hope through the course of the game that it gets changed. She has the same hairstyle as her School, Love, & Friends counterpart which I also do not like.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Some coding advice - if you're going to make a flag with 2 values, true or false, yes or no, etc - don't use numbers. Use "True" or "False". It makes the code easier to read and maintain.
Funnily enough, while I agree with you, that advice is debatable in Python: a common bug is people writing true instead of True. You don't get that problem with numbers.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I too was thinking there may be an occult angle, then I had a conversation with Jason in the bathroom and changed my mind. Hes not an asshole, just standoffish. We talked about his GF and her issues, I told him to control his bitch and he said he would try.
There's obviously an occult angle - it's referenced like three times. What's less clear is the role Jason will play: as the only other male and the object of everyone's desire, he might be the guy stealing your girl - but the bathroom scene also says he could be your BFF. His girlfriend is a poser, so you might be the guy stealing his girl, and then her sister is also trying to get in your pants with no regard to Chloe. There will definitely be a lot of occult-fueled cheating in the game, but everything else is still up in the air.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Yea being a sly prick seems the way and maybe get a Girl Friend swap with Jason.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I wonder if the teacher is ripe for screwing, based on her workday outfit in the class and her speech I would assume that yes

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes