3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Some devs have an agreement with uploaders to wait between a week and a month before uploading so patrons get first look but not all of them.

Depends on the dev and the uploaders.
Like the good pirates we are, we follow up on those terms, don't we? Wish terrorists were such good sports I mean damn

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Very good start. Characters are beautiful and engaging. I really like Anne but I felt like an ass for cheating on Chloe.
This game and Twist of my life by Novel are breath of fresh air. Definitely worth supporting but tiers are kind of steep.
Even with Big Brother you didn't have to wait that long for the lower tier release.

I used to support 2 or 3 games at highest level but now I mostly spread my pledges at $10 level and some at $5.
I understand that developer wants to reward top tier Patrons but waiting 2 weeks for a game @ $10 level is kinda excessive, especially since it will most likely show up much earlier on this page.
I think that 3 days for $20 tier and 5-7 Days for $10 level would me more reasonable and result in more lower tier patrons.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Like the good pirates we are, we follow up on those terms, don't we? Wish terrorists were such good sports I mean damn
I pledge to just shy of 27 people. Out of that 5 devs give me rusty trombones to not leak for 2 days after release. Rest i either bug test or moderate there discords for and they know resistance to piracy is useless. Plus this site is free advertisement. Heck half the people i support have stated numerous times f95 has increased there money. Hell some devs are on 70k a month ffs or were on think his popularity dropped. Point is we are pirates and game will get leaked. But uf your super nice to those leaking the games they may hold of leaking for a few days. Never known any pirate to wait a week to leak tho

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Some devs have an agreement with uploaders to wait between a week and a month before uploading so patrons get first look but not all of them.

Depends on the dev and the uploaders.
It could happen, but this is an agreement between the dev and the single uploader. It is not an official agreement with our website. We release ANY game as soon we find it.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
damn i missed this silly game and it humour. wonder what in store for me today. thx 4 upload

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
We are going for drinks then they drive way out into the boonies only to drink coke? Why would you drive that far just to drink pop when you could be drinking something else that's a little stronger? You would think that douche and douchette would be sitting by each other in the classroom. Anna is hot and so is Rose though at times those glasses she wears tends to take away from her looks. It seems certain stats have to be at a certain level for some events to happen.

I did see some spelling errors like neighter instead of neither and one spot where Chloe was tagged for a line when it should of been the MC.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It could happen, but this is an agreement between the dev and the single uploader. It is not an official agreement with our website. We release ANY game as soon we find it.
I just know of a couple of devs that managed to talk their patrons into giving them a few weeks before uploading them here, just to keep the higher paying patrons happy.

I know it's nothing official and no money changes hands for bribes it's a simple gentleman's agreement so they don't lose higher paying patrons.

Reactions: wep

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So im pleased with this update, its silly and I like it. Renders are very high quality and im hoping for more very soon.
FINALLY one game with reasonably normal-sized breasts.
and thats the second best thing about this game, geez im so full of this stupidly oversized breasts in games, it kills immersion big time 4 me every time. however silly game is u just cant tits ur way out of every problem :happyblush

WillfulSorrow

Oct 22, 2017
This is the first game that I have ever made a commented about, though I have been playing games from here for quite some time. I have to say that at first I thought that this was just going to be one of those that I just breezed through to see the sex scenes, boy was I wrong. The story line is top notch.!!! There are things that left me wanting more, witch I'm sure that will come with later updates. Not many games leave me wanting more but this one did. I have lots of questions and I can't wait till I get the answers. Great job....

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, am I the only one who does not know where to see the stats in the game? Because I would like to know how "good","jerk" or "muscular" I am. The update was good and I'm sad that we have to wait for another month now.

rene2410

Jul 23, 2017
this game is really good very unique nice looking characters not like the ones you see in every game same character good job creator :)

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes