3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Well this new version has certainly taken a strange turn.. it's still good... but I didn't expect things to get so.. weird.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I'm a $30 Patron on Daniel K's Patreon and 1.1 launched for $30+ only today. Yet it's here for free?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Och come on, it's testing and feedback community delivering priceless information about new products currently in various development stages to the developers for FREE, well for the price of using their underdeveloped and bugged alpha stage products....
I've been looking at things wrong all this time.

Thankyou for opening my eyes.

For reals though, quality retort, made me laugh.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You are aware this is a pirate site, yes?

That's kinda how piracy works.
No, I was not aware of this :B I thought dev and F95zone uploaders have an arrangement for promotional purposes. It's the reason I joined F95zone, not that I'll close my account now that I am aware of it :p

In all seriousness, I was planning to release a F95zone Exclusive demo for my game once it's ready and a different one for Patreon. Guess it's not needed then lolol

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, I was not aware of this :B I thought dev and F95zone uploaders have an arrangement for promotional purposes. It's the reason I joined F95zone, not that I'll close my account now that I am aware of it :p

In all seriousness, I was planning to release a F95zone Exclusive demo for my game once it's ready and a different one for Patreon. Guess it's not needed then lolol
Some devs have an agreement with uploaders to wait between a week and a month before uploading so patrons get first look but not all of them.

Depends on the dev and the uploaders.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I dont know where is the story going with all this "magic" stuff but i love the models! keep up the good work!

Reactions: Pumpen
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes