Others Completed La Bête [v0.013] [BnBigus]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Rainbowdash and the Pokemon in the middle (don't know the name,feral dog in park)
That rainbowdash face isn't my style,her butt is looking good but that face :O

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Patreon Version with cheats:

Patreon Version ----- ------
We have 11 Characters now, that's pretty neat!
Some really important stuff in his update, mostly technical.
We finally have sounds on all animations in the game! Patreons also now have access to a version where you can skip all the game part and go straight to dating/sex or play the game normally but, if you want, you can hold 'K' and press the up arrow to give you some extra cash!
Game chanlog V.5
-2 new girls with animations
-3 new pinups
-Option to mute the music by pressing 'M'
-Patreon Mode to skip the game part
-Better display of character information
-Reworked dialogue UI
-Better UI control during the sex scenes that prevent accidental skip or confusion
-Sounds for every animation
-Remastered Undyne Animation

Reactions: Gabaw

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
how come the pony stays a pony but the pikachu or whatever becomes a human girl?
either change both or change neither
Or, allow content creators to work towards the vision they want for the thing they're making, and offer helpful criticism, but don't try to backseat develop and force people to change things to satisfy you.

Reactions: Cologar

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
New W.I.P animation is involving a male Lucario, so we're gonna get some tasty M/M content soon. I can't wait. <3

(And to the people who will no doubt get upset by that, remember that you can toggle it off.)

D

Deleted member 292805

that 5th picture is pretty revlting, lmfao.
couldnt they draw a nice pussy? nah, make some rotten old roast beef flaps instead.
super erotic, lmao.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I like the recent change log message. "You seem to be doing something with your other hand." Whatever could the author mean? XD

Cologar

May 2, 2018
that 5th picture is pretty revlting, lmfao.
couldnt they draw a nice pussy? nah, make some rotten old roast beef flaps instead.
super erotic, lmao.
I see what you mean, but, they wouldn't be beef flaps, they'd be pony wrinkles

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes