Others - Completed - La Bête [v0.013] [BnBigus]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Okay so I can't give this game five stars because of the low effort put into this game. But I also can't give it less then 2 stars because its actually not that bad.

What I mean is...
    The animations are actually pretty good
    There is actually a lot of characters and almost every character has at least 3 different animations (even though they are just animations leading up to cumming basically.)
    The idea is actually pretty cool.

These were all pretty solid points that lift the game up. Then we get to the things that drag this project down...

It clearly was a lazy piece of work. The game was clear cut and any features that could make this game better no matter how easy the features would be were left out. There is no feature to make the scenes any better weather it be responses changing postions or a zoom feature even.
    It is pretty much arguably just a gallery and playing the actual game (as it was intended quote on quote) is pointless since its just walking around to get a gallery... I would save yourself the trouble and just click gallery instead

So since this project is ended I would say that the author probably realized he wasn't going to get a lot of money with something that he didnt want to put effort into.

5 stars for the animations and idea
    -5 stars for the authors effort
  2. 1.00 star(s)

TStep80

No gameplay at all, just a gallery.
    Animation is good, but that's not a game nonetheless.
    Also clunky controls of animation modes.
    ..................................................................................
  3. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

Ah! Finally a game with a different premise. This is a quality management game, but I really mean QUALITY. This isn't some low effort bullshit made to make money on Patreon. This isn't just another cookie cutter garbage with the same assets we've seen a billion times.

Even in such an early state, this game has so much potential.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Wise Naga

Art is pretty good and animations are just amazing. Wish you could zoom in and out or at least drag your camera with mouse instead of using keys. Idle / management mechanics are interesting, easy to understand and not grindy, which is great. Will be looking forward for more updates, one of the most promising projects I've seen out there.

April 22 update: since the dev decided to get rid of all the gameplay elements from the game, this has effectively became a flash gallery of animations. While I still love the art, I could only give 1 for gameplay, bringing the overall score down to 3 stars.