Others Completed La Bête [v0.013] [BnBigus]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

tid

Aug 16, 2017
12 (1).png

Overview:
In the game La Bête, all universes from your favorite cartoons, movie and video game are linked by a shared city. You take the role of the manager of your newly acquired night club in that very place. You'll have to make sure your establishment is the best it can be and that you keep it clean and free of criminal activities.

Some local might visit to relax and let out some steam, so why not hang out with them while you're at it?​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-11
Release Date: 2019-11-01
Developer: BnBigus
Censored: No
Version: 0.013
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2018-11-20 (3).png 2018-11-20 (4).png 211247_211210_yyyg.png 211245_211212_Capturadada.png 211246_211211_sdasd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
looks interesting? i mean the setting is worth taking a look at, but pikachu and sphinx? as screens kinda scare me, might give it a try (shame its only "first build", doesnt inspire much hope for content thats in)

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
La Bête is a French word but not even French keyboards have a "ê" key ; you have to type the "^" first and the "e" straight after. Should be possible on most keyboards.
Seems like a retarded move by the devs. I might try it seeing as its not one of those shitty games thats all text/ images

Edit: 3 Scenes, very lackluster, they also insulted pikachu

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Seems like a retarded move by the devs. I might try it seeing as its not one of those shitty games thats all text/ images

Edit: 3 Scenes, very lackluster, they also insulted pikachu
of course you gotta insult pikachu, he couldn't be saved by sonic during the World of Light
Let's go Eevee!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Actually you can just use the character map to look it up an use it, or hold down your left ALT key, and on the numpad(numlock on) and type 0234, then release the alt key and you get this: ê

• Wow
Reactions: godlike123

Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
I like the art (though the feet could use a redo) and I don't mind that it's an idle game, but the .001 is a little off-putting. Hopefully the game gets continued, I'd like to check in on it later on.

Last edited:

necrophantom

Apr 18, 2018
I'm really curius to see what updates this game will have, further more I'm looking forward to this games developement

W65

May 31, 2018
Gonna go ahead and guess the dev's first language is probably not English.

The version number being so low doesn't itself really worry me with this one. The style of game seems pretty basic, so I'm not thinking programming and mechanics are going to be much of a hurtle. I think the real question is whether or not anyone will give money to something that's probably going to be little more than an animation viewer. This sort of game is probably going to live or die based on the quantity of animations and interactions with characters. If I were the dev, I might've done my first release with a little bit more to do already implemented. That's just my amateur's opinion.

From the looks of it, it looks like a GameMaker project, maybe?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes