• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Pretty sure Vult's unkillable in that fight since it was wrong to fight him at that time. If you can kill him at that time that would change the story a whole lot more lol.
What part of my comment gave you the impression that I didn't know that already?

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Now if a harem ending exists as a 10th ending (Which won't happen due to some conversations from the girls.) I wonder what insane conditions are needed to pull it off?
The harem option is possible, you just gotta act Dense and not purposely pursuit it. I imagine the scene you're referencing is when you can tell Maya if you want to bathe with them, and then she asks you who would you prefer to bathe with, with your response being choosing all of them. Instead of doing that, if you choose the first option, (the one in which you don't compliment them) they make comments about wanting to bathe with you. Which is 101 Dense harem protagonist writing.

Reactions: akirasuzsukki

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
Does somebody know how to romance Alice/Prim? I don't have idea of what to do and the Inn only puts that they are 'busy'. At this point I reached the end of this game update and nothing

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Stuck in the Ancient Ruins. I lit all the Dark Elven braziers in the area with the Summoning Circle but it still didn't do anything so I assumed that had to be something for later. Proceeded down the stairs to next area but it turned out to be nothing but a bunch of dead ends without even any items... and the encounter rate is really starting to annoy me.

Nov 2, 2020
Speaking of Kuroinu rebellion. We need more fan games in this setting with character creation ops. Is there a place where you can petition a dev for this?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Stuck in the Ancient Ruins. I lit all the Dark Elven braziers in the area with the Summoning Circle but it still didn't do anything so I assumed that had to be something for later. Proceeded down the stairs to next area but it turned out to be nothing but a bunch of dead ends without even any items... and the encounter rate is really starting to annoy me.
Anyone? I really do want to continue the story with these characters.

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
Anyone? I really do want to continue the story with these characters.
Just keep moving through that maze and eventually you will find the exit. Yes, this mine absolutly empty and circle is useless (for now). Also beware of fishmen when you would have to move through the sewers after the city escape - they tough and do extremele amount of damage with silence casting. Just escape them or you would have to use many mana potions (in my second playthrough I bought 20 200-mana potions (only used 5 but still)) for Prim and Origa (because Origa used second mass lightning cast which didn't kill them with one hit and that very bad and Prim had to heal whole party and revive Origa becuse they did kill her 4 times in this lo-o-o-ong sewers). Just ignore them at your first playthrough - exp and money didn't worth it. And remember - always use Bear Trap on bosses and then just beat them with your gang. You will understand who will be the next boss adn trust me he's really hard and you can't (probably, I'm not a hardcore gamer) kill him without Bear Trap.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Just keep moving through that maze and eventually you will find the exit. Yes, this mine absolutly empty and circle is useless (for now).
Thank you.

Just to be clear, you are talking about the area downstairs from the elven braziers and I had simply missed a path among all the dead ends?

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Depending on Fall 2021 from September to Novemeber. We just have to see which month, it will get released on.

DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
Hey guys I am at the Second Fortress and I have talked to everyone in town, the green haired knight said that there were two people that I need to see in order to get into Harlem. I looked everywhere for an event to continue the story but it hasn't popped up yet.

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
Hey guys I am at the Second Fortress and I have talked to everyone in town, the green haired knight said that there were two people that I need to see in order to get into Harlem. I looked everywhere for an event to continue the story but it hasn't popped up yet.
What? No, you just need to find the secret (not really) passage to the north-east of Feoh, on the map. It's hard to miss it, just look to the north of dick-looking forest near Feoh.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
To be honest these mazes pretty much kill any sort of replayability this game may have.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Could anyone tell me where the current version ends?

I have played this a few years ago and the game´s version at the time ended soon after you rescued the princess and spent the night at the tavern with either Origa or Chloe.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes