• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a difference playing as different classes? I mean as Magician, healer, or warrior?
You basically get different skills depending on your initial choice and can equip specific weapons, typical example would be being a Warrior you get damage focused skills unlike the Spy or Thief if I recall who can use stat increasing skills, so far I doubt you can learn skills outside of your chosen class.
PLEASE TELL ME THAT I CAN ROMANCE THAT MILF KNIGHT.
Pretty sure you can down the line, while unfortunately not here, the guy I think did make a scene for her, maybe it'll be in a future update.
Sigh....Look like the sex content still not that many after 4 years of development, just check and open the Pictures folder and I found only the 2 dark elves having sex scenes while the rest of the girls beside the naked standing images they didn't have any scene at all
Not just that but goddamn so many monsters spamming every 3-5 second walking, that was very annoying and you can't skip or run away at all. The game story look very fun and those sex scenes with Origa and Chloe was the things that keep this game good
Yeah, I know what you mean, was hoping for more scenes but if he picks up the pace then maybe in the next 1-2 major updates and sorry if I may sound dumb, but have you tried pressing left when in battle before choosing any command? Pretty sure you can escape, at least it worked for me.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, I know what you mean, was hoping for more scenes but if he picks up the pace then maybe in the next 1-2 major updates and sorry if I may sound dumb, but have you tried pressing left when in battle before choosing any command? Pretty sure you can escape, at least it worked for me.
Wait! You can do that? I didn't even know you can escape the battle because nothing hint me about it...or maybe I didn't paying attention

Apr 28, 2020
PLEASE TELL ME THAT I CAN ROMANCE THAT MILF KNIGHT.
I just played past my old saves, and meet this fortune teller, the fortune teller said that maybe if the husband died you have a chance, but that will cause us massive regrets. Most likely in the future games we will be given a choice whether or not to save the husbands. If we choose to save him Claudia will not be in love with us, but if he left him we get Claudia but loses something else.

Apr 28, 2020
Where the hell is Ruu-Ruu?, even with the img posted, I cant find her.
At the park behind the large rock, you can't meet her if Prim is in your party, so visit the other princess with Prim first(this excludes Celestine of course). Once that done return Prim to Alicia, and then meet Lulu in the park by going nearing the large rock she will appear by herself later.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
So if you're too mean your route gets yeeted by beardwhateverhisname because you're forced to trust him? Lol he gave the most idiotic argument and my protag was like "yeup lets trust him"

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
At the park behind the large rock, you can't meet her if Prim is in your party, so visit the other princess with Prim first(this excludes Celestine of course). Once that done return Prim to Alicia, and then meet Lulu in the park by going nearing the large rock she will appear by herself later.
Thanks, that works :D

Last question (atm) is that Celestine img in the preview just a teaser? I saw the jpgs in the game but that is missing

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
How does Ambrosia actually work? You should use it on a girl you like (or she think you was too rude with here, and you don't want to restart the game) or what?

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
How does Ambrosia actually work? You should use it on a girl you like (or she think you was too rude with here, and you don't want to restart the game) or what?
The game has an affection system with the girls. Each Ambrosia adds +10 affection when used on a girl.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone know how much HP Vult has during your first battle against him (The one you're supposed to lose)? Because I found a nice cheese combination with stimulants (revival item) spam + bear trap (Chloe's mana move) + Cover (Warrior's skill that redirects all attack on low hp party members to him) + Vanish (Chloe's less aggro move)

Using the bear trap Chloe can deal 29k damage + stunt Vault, while other party members keep drawing in the aggro and revive themselves thanks to stimulants, and due to Vault being able to one-shot and stimulants only healing you to 1hp, you can keep Cover active always.

You can keep that loop going until you run out of stimulants.

Last edited:

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
The game has an affection system with the girls. Each Ambrosia adds +10 affection when used on a girl.
Too bad, you can't see the affection system >_<. I want to see the numbers so I know what track I'm on.

Does anyone know how much HP Vult has during your first battle against him (The one you're supposed to lose)? Because I found a nice cheese combination with stimulants (revival item) spam + bear trap (Chloe's mana move) + Cover (Warrior's skill that redirects all attack on low hp party members to him) + Vanish (Chloe's less aggro move)

Using the bear trap Chloe can deal 29k damage + stunt Vault, while other party members keep drawing in the aggro and revive themselves thanks to stimulants, and due to Vault being able to one-shot and stimulants only healing you to 1hp, you can keep Cover active always.

You can keep that loop going until you run out of stimulants.
Pretty sure Vult's unkillable in that fight since it was wrong to fight him at that time. If you can kill him at that time that would change the story a whole lot more lol.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nixi~

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Sure wish that in the future when the game is finished, is to have a recollection room for the events of the girls.

Hopefully New Game Plus will exist if we can go do different routes / dialogue or open up the recollection room/gallery when the game is finished.

If the endings are put in the game for the future then we can see at least 9 depending on game order so far:

Olga Discordia
Chloe
Alicia Arcturus
Prim Fiorire
Maia
Lou Lou

the remaining 3 below is a prediction on who we save next in the story.

Kaguya
Claudia Levantine
Celestine Lucross

Now if a harem ending exists as a 10th ending (Which won't happen due to some conversations from the girls.) I wonder what insane conditions are needed to pull it off?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes