RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
this is much better than the original with those stupid rapes, i prefer that only mc have fun and not the other stupid lackeys :ROFLMAO: the story continues or is it just bug fix?:unsure:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Oh WOW this game. I remember seeing this years ago and considered joining the dev team but bowed out cause life happened (I still have the chat logs from 3 years ago). Glad to see its still kicking, even if its a rare kick.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Feel very great to have a vanilla version of Kuroinu, the hentai even though great it was too messy with all the rapes and heavy shit so it was a refreshing to have a game where you could decide to be nice with those girls
So how many content in the game until now? Does the new update have anything new or just some bugfix?

Apr 28, 2020
How do you change parameters? Save Editor unable to change status it seems.
Also, can Warrior uses Magic? I hate TP based because it is so slow to be filled up.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sigh....Look like the sex content still not that many after 4 years of development, just check and open the Pictures folder and I found only the 2 dark elves having sex scenes while the rest of the girls beside the naked standing images they didn't have any scene at all
Not just that but goddamn so many monsters spamming every 3-5 second walking, that was very annoying and you can't skip or run away at all. The game story look very fun and those sex scenes with Origa and Chloe was the things that keep this game good

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So... this game is finally resurrected.
I think i've first heard of it something like 5 years ago, if not even more.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes