kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
rant ahead. this is aoi. this vn's resident token loli. cg is great and honestly fappable, but there's one problem: her hips. i swear those hips do NOT belong to a loli but rather a. belongs to a guy or b. belongs to a 30-40 year old hag. it's an art trick basically. this is a hag posing as such and then anime-fied to make her look like a loli. but the dissonance between the face and hips just kills it man.

Untitled.jpg

and I swear I see this trick everywhere. just previously I played Rance 9 and the "loli" cg there had its hands really big. yeah, a dude's backhand instead of a loli. and again the dissonance with the body structure just kills the boner.

• Haha
Reactions: Horker14

Enricus11112

Jan 2, 2018
Visual Novels be like, "Write the wettest towel MC challenge (impossible!!)".

Story starts by introducing the most broken power imaginable and then does none of the legwork justifying its existence instead our mc just fucking ignores it because an school and maid cafe is way more important story wise than the power of god himself. Then he gets in hot water multiple times because oops, he didn't interact or show any interest in learning how to use it because he is just completely incompetent. This compounds tenfold every time the dreaded school scene pops up, makes me want to fucking blow my brains out. 0/10 so far, hopefully it redeems itself after I'm done with the common route because this is some next level garbage.

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
still in the middle of reading but..
tf with this vn? compare to Amatsutsumi this is a total let down.
theres a lot of plot holes and the logic is so bad.
like for example. in Amatsutsumi they atleast give a proper logic on the power. its still a broken ability but have a proper consequences while in this vn it feels like all the characters ability are infinite without consequences. they dont feel anything while literally making trees bloom, being a freaking speedster
no signs that its affecting their body at all.
im not going to say any spoilers but from someone who enjoyed a lot of purple soft games. this one is the first let down. i hope it gets better in the actual routes.

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
how is it compared to amatsutsumi
its bad. :LOL: but im still not done reading though, but compare to amatsutsumi. this is a let down, amatsutsumi didnt gave me this feeling that all my brain cells are dying, but some characters are good though, thats the only thing it keeps me from reading

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
its bad. :LOL: but im still not done reading though, but compare to amatsutsumi. this is a let down, amatsutsumi didnt gave me this feeling that all my brain cells are dying, but some characters are good though, thats the only thing it keeps me from reading
yeah I'm getting there. some fight scenes just skip in between.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Is this good? I've read two purple soft games and all were garbo at building character development. But the plot were always creative so far, at the very least.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
look like a good read... the intro intriguing me enough to go on (y)

damn took me long enough to realized the lightning girl is the sickly clone girl from kotodama

Last edited:

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Should I do the main route or the Yuri route first?
From the few guides/recommendations I've seen, it's recommended you do the the routes in order as they're presented: Yuri first, then twins, than last Haruhime (aka the true route).

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
it's about a 5 at best. couple teary moments to draw you in but nothing really soul crushing

there's 2 optional choices. you pick their option and then you get another hour or so of their story, then you go back to the main path which culminates in the canon ending and pairing

very little. you get some after story for more sex scenes

Hey man, almost done with common route and wanted to ask, is this a game with tragic ending(s)? I'm into this but I really don't want to go through any sad shit.

voath

Sep 6, 2019
can someone upload new patch that fixes few issues?
2023/04/11 03:51
Added a clickable Skip button to the Menu Bar at the top of the game window.
Added a Pin UI checkbox to the Menu Bar at the top of the game window. Un-checking this box will cause the Menu Bar to become transparent when not in use. When the Menu Bar is hidden, you can still mouse over the upper area of the game window to cause the bar to reappear as usual.
Various typo & textual fixes.
1681202572660.png

LordLightSkinned

Apr 8, 2023
Is...there a game here? Or am I just gonna be reading someones shitty novel the whole time?

Edit: Ye...like 8 hours of reading for the "big reveal" to be the most obvious bullshit LOL that they basically tell you in the exposition :ROFLMAO: an the game acts like its a huge reveal. Beyond that, almost nothing happens of any interest...like nothing, you're just assaulted by random information an exposition for hours...easy skip on this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Desuro

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
New update was released
- Adds falling sakura petal effects in certain scenes.
- Fixes CG unlocking: All CGs should now be unlockable and the CG gallery should now scroll correctly.
- Adds character animations and reactions that occur in mid-line.
- Modifies and improves the behavior of several effects and transitions.
- Adds fancy images to the UI buttons at the top of the screen.
- Adds per-character Voice Volume and Mute configuration, accessible via the Settings menu.
- The second halves of long lines should no longer cause the textbox opacity to change in Fixed UI mode.
- Fixes a number of typos and text issues.
Can somebody upload it pls (along with previous patch as well)?

Arbuzer

Jun 12, 2021
Here is latest steam version, cracked and with 18+ patch:

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes