EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Kunado-Kokuki.jpg

Overview:
You wake up from cold sleep upside-down in a tree. Watch out—IT'S THE FUTURE.
In a world destroyed by ineffable monsters with no hearts, but an iron will;
in a society warped and shaped by the constant threat of ruin; the dragon is already dead:
Help what's left of humanity learn how to live in this post-apocalyptic fantasy visual novel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-07
Release Date: 2023-04-07
Developer: Purple Software
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Vndb:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Kunado Chronicles - Common 04 - 07_04_2023 06_25_37.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 01 - 07_04_2023 06_18_06.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 01 - 07_04_2023 06_15_45.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 01 - 07_04_2023 06_16_30.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 04 - 07_04_2023 06_24_46.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 01 - 07_04_2023 06_14_28.png
Kunado Chronicles - Common 01 - 07_04_2023 06_20_04.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 04 - 07_04_2023 06_47_10.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 04 - 07_04_2023 06_32_53.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 04 - 07_04_2023 06_27_05.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 04 - 07_04_2023 06_24_06.png Kunado Chronicles - Common 01 - 07_04_2023 06_14_17.png

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
For the too long, don't play (TLDP) people: Think this as a game like Utawarerumono, but without the beastfolks and warring states.
That is exactly what I said on the Request Topic! This is basically Utawarerumono 2.0 without gameplay but with sex scenes!

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
I thought it was a demo, i wanna try a demo and later buy it on steam to keep it in my account.

Nice art by the way.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Thank you for the upload, I want to play but refuse to support shit publishers like Shiravune.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Do elaborate what "like Utawarerumono" means, please.
Heavy spoilers ahead even if it is comparing to Utawarerumono
The protagonist was in hibernation before waking up into a futuristic world where it looks rather nomadic and people use sword and spears to fight. He will find evidence of evolving artifacts and that he is some sort of prophecised savior.

Thank you for the upload, I want to play but refuse to support shit publishers like Shiravune.
As much as I hate Shiravune because they do not decensor mosaic censorship despite being an English publisher, they're owned by DMM, who are Japanese. They cannot do anything towards that! I'm glad for Utawarerumono because of them though and I'll be eternally grateful for that franchise. I will play this in the near future to see the differences this has. The above spoiler is simply from me reading the premise of the VN and looking at some characters in VNDB.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Heavy spoilers ahead even if it is comparing to Utawarerumono
The protagonist was in hibernation before waking up into a futuristic world where it looks rather nomadic and people use sword and spears to fight. He will find evidence of evolving artifacts and that he is some sort of prophecised savior.

As much as I hate Shiravune because they do not decensor mosaic censorship despite being an English publisher, they're owned by DMM, who are Japanese. They cannot do anything towards that! I'm glad for Utawarerumono because of them though and I'll be eternally grateful for that franchise. I will play this in the near future to see the differences this has. The above spoiler is simply from me reading the premise of the VN and looking at some characters in VNDB.
Other Japanese companies release uncensored despite being Japanese. Like Frontwing, ErogeJapan, Medibang and MangaGamer, all 4 are based in Japan. The Japanese censorship laws only prevent you from selling uncensored in Japan, as long as you block access from Japan to the game you are following the laws, that is how those other companies do it. Shiravune is just too lazy to bother with uncensoring them, and that is not the only problem with them. Most of their games release bugged and often have a not so good translation. Only the big names get a good translation, all the short nukige are almost mtl like.

As for Utawarerumono, it was already translated by Atlus on consoles and would have eventually got ported by Sega to Steam like the other Atlus games.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Other Japanese companies release uncensored despite being Japanese. Like Frontwing, ErogeJapan, Medibang and MangaGamer, all 4 are based in Japan. The Japanese censorship laws only prevent you from selling uncensored in Japan, as long as you block access from Japan to the game you are following the laws, that is how those other companies do it. Shiravune is just too lazy to bother with uncensoring them, and that is not the only problem with them. Most of their games release bugged and often have a not so good translation. Only the big names get a good translation, all the short nukige are almost mtl like.

As for Utawarerumono, it was already translated by Atlus on consoles and would have eventually got ported by Sega to Steam like the other Atlus games.
*Sigh*
Sadly you're right and you know more than me on the matter. I'd hate to say this too but they have a habit to 'steal' from other publishers: In the future, Kuroinu is going to be released by them as well...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KunadoChronicles-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: PaperCup

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Looking through the CGs, there's no actual monster sex. Not surprised, cuz this game just screams "wish-fulfillment only" and cuz this tag is often a lie on this site.

• Angry
Reactions: Horker14

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
NO WAY, IT GOT RELEASED? Holy shit its been a year that i finished this, but considered it got translated i will do it again (because i hate MTL)

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes