Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
2034 A.D.—
That was the year when the metallic monsters known as Tekki appeared and wiped most of humanity out in their wake,

11 years till or 12 and it'll be in the past

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
What worries me is this is marked as a nakige on VNDB. On a scale of 1 to cry myself to sleep, how sad are we talking?
If 1 is normal rpg game ending where you defeated the demon lord and 10 being everybody dies like Akame Ga Kill, then it's a solid 6/7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ShinV and $@~

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
That overview confused tf out of me. Is the story serious or light-hearted? Is it about fighting monsters and rebuilding civilization or more focused on slice-of-life stuff?

Edit - How's the protag in this one? VNDB's coward and pacifist personality tags for him are making me a bit hesitant to give this a shot. Is he one of those sense of justice hero types or is there more to him?

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
That overview confused tf out of me. Is the story serious or light-hearted? Is it about fighting monsters and rebuilding civilization or more focused on slice-of-life stuff?
If its like their previous instalment game they release
Most likely, the prologue is semi serious with touch of comedy in it as they introduce character heroine and try to tackle the problem they having, its gradually become serious then
Then, when u get into the route, that when it become full serious with feel incoming as each heroine has unique drama and problem to deal with
so yeah.. brace yourself

PS: I haven't play this game yet, this is just my experience with this game developer

Ebyw

Jan 9, 2020
How much sex is in this game, i checked a few sites and they all say there isnt a lot of it in the game, like how many h cgs per heroine?

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
For the too long, don't play (TLDP) people: Think this as a game like Utawarerumono, but without the beastfolks and warring states.
Off topic but I recommend people to give the Uta series games a try I played it last year cause of the anime and I enjoyed it alot

Reactions: Heimeropen

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Windows is identiying this as a trojan for me and closing it is anyone else getting this?

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Oh my fucking god, one of these girls is like if Rock Lee of Naruto was a cute girl who let you put your head on her lap and you train her like you're Might Guy - and you watch her lose like it's the Gaara fight, its fing heart breaking. I'm done I can't go on

• Haha
Reactions: thejackel

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
how is it compared to amatsutsumi
There's alot of... if not Fuck ton of Difference on Amatsutsumi to Kunado Kouki (Kunado Chronicles), but if you like Supernatural things but doesn't go further down in a post-apocalyptic future, Amatsutsumi and if you want Supernatural things but does go further down in a post-apocalyptic future then Kunado Kouki.

In terms of Lewd, both are good but if you like some few more details then go for Kunado Kouki.

selius

Oct 7, 2017
What worries me is this is marked as a nakige on VNDB. On a scale of 1 to cry myself to sleep, how sad are we talking?
it's about a 5 at best. couple teary moments to draw you in but nothing really soul crushing

is this a harem vn, or do i choose one girl whose route i want to follow and stay with her?
there's 2 optional choices. you pick their option and then you get another hour or so of their story, then you go back to the main path which culminates in the canon ending and pairing

How much sex is in this game, i checked a few sites and they all say there isnt a lot of it in the game, like how many h cgs per heroine?
very little. you get some after story for more sex scenes

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
There's alot of... if not Fuck ton of Difference on Amatsutsumi to Kunado Kouki (Kunado Chronicles), but if you like Supernatural things but doesn't go further down in a post-apocalyptic future, Amatsutsumi and if you want Supernatural things but does go further down in a post-apocalyptic future then Kunado Kouki.

In terms of Lewd, both are good but if you like some few more details then go for Kunado Kouki.
just started it. haruhime's infodump alone doesn't do much. the story can go anywhere depending on mc's... character.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes