VN - Others - Completed - Kunado Chronicles [Final] [Purple Software]

1. 1.00 star(s)

dumdum1234

(Fair warning, I dropped this at the first tekki battle MC actively participates in.)

This aint it, chief.

1: The MC is terrible. Fucking awful. A horny, dipshit, borderline autistic coward. He's actively taught how to use his powers (poorly, but still), and every time it comes to using them, he freezes. When he finally starts attacking, what does the fucking idiot do? Not use his powers. Flails at the bad guy. Kicks a giant metal ball.

2: None of the main girls are written well.

2a: Yuri hates the MC for no reason at first. She's actively given reasons later, sure, but her hatred towards him isn't earned, it's a trope checkbox.

2b: Haru HAS THE SAME POWERS AS MC, yet fails to teach him the basic facts of how it works. Sure, you get her saying basically "Don't pull a preacher and send a guy to hell by accident" blahblahblah choose your words carefully and crap, but nothing further. She, somehow, I don't give a shit how it's the stupidest thing I've ever read, but she somehow sends one of the main bad guys, WHO ARE METAL FUCKING BALLS I REMIND YOU, after MC and is just like "if he dies who gives a shit"...and boy does that take balls to write your main love interest like that.

2c: The twins are actually pretty g-I'm lying they're annoying cunts. Lolicon bait and nothing more.

3: There's so much needless padding in this dialogue that I actively started skipping some stuff, only to feel guilty, fuck maybe I missed something better che-nope nothing was said. This happened every time I decided to skip, it became a game to me to check for important shit every time I did it.

4: The first sex scene is rape, and isn't even on a route.

Fuck this game is bad, man.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

This review is based on a partial play of the game as i couldnt get through all of it.

Right from the start its obvious the writing is not going to be any form of realistic, you wake up with no memory, tied up, interrogated and told they are going to execute you, would you really be thinking wow the person who wants to kill me is pretty? or she smells nice? or i bet she tastes nice? or be worried about being in an embarassing position? or wondering if you should grope this person? or with absolutely zero evidence to suggest she wont do what she has just said(execute you) assume she dosent want to hurt you, apologize for attacking and give up getting away?, after that its simp city all the way with lines so cringy you feel pethetic just from reading them "a hot girl who loves food, its kind of adorable" (same girl who said she was going to execute you).

MC has no will of his own, goes along with anything and everything, horny way way way beyond normal, literally anything gets him turned on(really anything), also as normal dumb as a box of rocks and top it off a coward.

None of the situations or explaniations make much sense, you really need to turn your brain off to get this game

The girls in this game are like wild animals and the MC interacting with them is like watching someone try to share a bed with a live scorpion, there is no romance no love its just nerves that one of them could attack at anytime, how the hell anyone could find that attractive is beyond me.

There is one big gigantic huge reveal where they try to make it sound super serious but it was so easy to see coming and treated like nothing afterwards that it just falls totally flat killing the whole build up dead.

As for sex scenes this game starts with rape but it happens to a guy so it all ok guys like it(scarcasm) which is also why it dosent have a rape tag, after that i just couldnt take it any more and gave up.

The rest of this review is from what i have heard from others so take it with a pinch of salt, apparently there is no choice in which girl you want as you need to do all the routes in an order to get the story right and there is only minimal sex scenes for all the girls

Story 1/5 (interesting but not taken seriously)
    Art 3/5 (pretty good)
    Sex 1/5 (one rape was all i got)
    Fetishes 0/5 (none)
    Choices n/a/5 (not sure)
    Characters 1/5 (vicious animals)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Chris_SAO

Kunado Kokuki was a great Purple Software game as usual. The art is beautiful with COQ 's art style and the story is engaging. The main down side is the latter structure that forces you to play the routes in a specific order.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

davederick

If you're here for the plot and story, then this is a must-play for you.
    If you're just horny, not here sorry, there's a lot of sexy situation but generally each character have only one foreplay and one sex scene.