John_Smitty

Nov 13, 2017
Sure i can upload them for everyone who's not able to use google in different languages :) Want me to upload the other 1982 Mods seperatly aswell? Just kidding. I will upload that mod with instructions how to use it and that's about it. Every other mod in the pack can be found by using google.
@EroSenpai90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you at least please share the source for this pregnancy mod? I haven't seen or heard anything of the sort before and neither has anyone on the discord.

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Could you at least please share the source for this pregnancy mod? I haven't seen or heard anything of the sort before and neither has anyone on the discord.
at least... The Source is UV. You get it once you learn Japanese and an Account, approved by the Administrators. I already said i will upload it seperatly for you guys, just not right now 'cause i'm busy with other stuff atm.

Xorbin

Jan 18, 2019
Hello i have downloaded the game and when i launch it, i have a black screen. I have tried with the registry fixer and it still doesn't works, anyone know why?

John_Smitty

Nov 13, 2017
I don't have that bug... for sure there some incompatibility mod.... Read the koikmanual.htm. Remove mods folder and see if the game freeze
I removed the mods folder and it still happens, but more importantly I haven't changed anything in any mods from the last time it worked EXCEPT updated koikplugin, so it has to be that.

By the way MakotoYuki, in that last torrent you shared I found you have some very nice cards, I'm very curious, where did you get them? Where do you get your cards in general?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I removed the mods folder and it still happens, but more importantly I haven't changed anything in any mods from the last time it worked EXCEPT updated koikplugin, so it has to be that.

By the way MakotoYuki, in that last torrent you shared I found you have some very nice cards, I'm very curious, where did you get them? Where do you get your cards in general?
Are you use fix_atari ?
some from discord some from different site web....

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yes I confirmed it's exactly coming from koikplugin. And on another note, which web sites do you use for character cards besides the discord?
I really i don't know what problem can be, the source is koikplugin.
The only thing are in my mind are.
1) Mod problem from hardmod and sideloader
2) Heavy load when you select the characters (must be a log inside the pack when the game crash)
3) The installation of koik (i hope, you don't use ipa.exe when you update the plugin)
4) Something outdate
5) i will update the repack
Yes i do save in my room at the end of the day, but when i close the game my save is gone and the character i made is gone aswell :/
Are you use Save editor?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes