• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
hi hello, help please.

Kind of downloaded a whole bunch of mods, and now everything got fucked up. Where is all the save data stored? So I don't have to go to grind city again.

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
hi hello, help please.

Kind of downloaded a whole bunch of mods, and now everything got fucked up. Where is all the save data stored? So I don't have to go to grind city again.
UserData\save\game

Should be named file01.dat, file02.dat, and so on.

Hitsujin

Jan 28, 2019
So what essential mods are in this repack? I tried finding clear vannila to no avail.
Is this compatible with HF patch?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikplugin 1.6.1 (patreon) release now is possible to add a male....
1.61: Let buddies join the party!
Hi everyone,
As the post title suggest, v1.61 introduce a new function to allow male characters invitation during H. There was a lot to add and adapt in kPlug code to create this feature, it is still in an early stage of development and will be improved in next releases. This does not include yaoi possibility and except explicit request I am not planning to work on that.
Manual is outdated, check the release note.
Note
During next week, I will continue to work on the "buddies" function and I will look on what I can do about the "Futanari" requested feature.
Download:

Reactions: therinwhitten

highlander00

May 15, 2017
So what essential mods are in this repack? I tried finding clear vannila to no avail.
Is this compatible with HF patch?
The version on the OP is a little bit outdated... This one is more updated and the author is the same:
But if you want the vanilla, but complete option and want to try the HF patch, check this out:

The same guy/gal? build this repacks, both modded and vanilla, and made a very good job!!! The one that MakotoYuki90 posted on the page 80 something is very good too, albeit know is a bit outdated too...

Reactions: Sompro and Serance

ItsCrusade

Jan 28, 2019
Had to make an account to ask, but what do I do when only clothes appear but there is no model?
Like, I can't even change the clothes color, they're just white.

Gmanfr

Nov 18, 2017
For me, the all-in-one got corrupted files when i extract it, and when i tried to play it in VR, game got stuck, desktop work fine. I'm going to redownload it, just in case.

Edit: After redownloading it, extracting it with 7z and winrar, i still got few corrupted files :

Edit2(post picture): Am gonna try the one on sukebei, look more recent

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
For me, the all-in-one got corrupted files when i extract it, and when i tried to play it in VR, game got stuck, desktop work fine. I'm going to redownload it, just in case.

Edit: After redownloading it, extracting it with 7z and winrar, i still got few corrupted files :

Edit2(post picture): Am gonna try the one on sukebei, look more recent
I think you neeed use a different browser

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Screenshot (1).png

Hmm, i'm not sure if the server is wonky/down or what? It showed fail to connect to the server, reboot the game and it kinda connected, but I've got this instead? Is it my end? anyone experiencing this aswell? Buncha weird red question mark.

highlander00

May 15, 2017
View attachment 234787

Hmm, i'm not sure if the server is wonky/down or what? It showed fail to connect to the server, reboot the game and it kinda connected, but I've got this instead? Is it my end? anyone experiencing this aswell? Buncha weird red question mark.
As far as I know, the workaround for this function uses a private server, so the chances that this server is down or with some errors is pretty high!

Just wait some time and eventually it'll work!

orrochimaru

Jun 15, 2018
hi i downloaded this game but there is no subtitles at h-schene is there a mod that i need to download? i downloaded "Koikatu_Up2date_modded_20181222.7z"

ian Scuffling

Jul 23, 2017
This is the repack made to avoid possible malware from Flashbangz, yeah? Has anyone confirmed? Also, does this include a lot of the same mods, or am I going ot need to figure out some of that stuff myself? Thanks

May 31, 2018
This is the repack made to avoid possible malware from Flashbangz, yeah? Has anyone confirmed? Also, does this include a lot of the same mods, or am I going ot need to figure out some of that stuff myself? Thanks
I would wait- there's another repack coming soon containing a ton of mods, all the DLC, etc. One of the folks here is making it.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
wait is true that flashbangz is doing malware inside repacks?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes