snacky

May 25, 2017
I can't get VR to work, it gets stuck on loading screen after i pick girl, boy and map. I can move out of the white bubble that is the loading screen in VR and explore the scene but i can't do anything.

lurking

Aug 25, 2018
After searching for the issue myself, I can't find an answer on my own for why selecting vaginal penetration does not work. Not in the sense that she says to wrap it up, it just doesn't do anything when I click the button, it just allows me to click endlessly but the game just doesn't respond at all. However I can select anal penetration just fine, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Jun 1, 2017
Is there a way to turn off those damn missing mod notifications? 99% of the characters load/look/work exactly as advertised with all the accessories and clothes but those damn notifications still appear.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
This would be a big game changer you have peaked my curiosity :p
OK I have searched through google & Bing plus dropped the same question is there a pregnancy mod through Hong-fire modding section. ?? With no luck at all and a suggestion from some members this may be fake news.

Memento Mori

Dec 22, 2018
First of all, thanks to you guys for supporting everyone in this forum :)

After searching for the issue myself, I can't find an answer on my own for why selecting vaginal penetration does not work. Not in the sense that she says to wrap it up, it just doesn't do anything when I click the button, it just allows me to click endlessly but the game just doesn't respond at all. However I can select anal penetration just fine, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?
About this issue, after updating the game i was having this problem. I found out that it is related to the uncensor...
Try changing the uncensor and test. I was using the one from Koikplugin, but it stopped working. Then i tried one of the old ones and now it works. Going to test the one from koikplugin 1.6 now.
Hardmode uncensor, i don't use it as sideloader.

I don't have a clue why this happens but i hope this can help you.

Good day everyone

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Are there any DOA or Azure Lane outfits/clothing/preset laying around some where on the interweb? Any clue where it is?

Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
Does this version include all paid DLC's that Illusion released? And what about the translation? Is it done or heavily Japanese still?

D

Deleted member 808788

It works for me koikplugin 1.6, thank you very much IamSin. The only downside that I see is that the mod atari gives problems (it is problematic even with the fixforatari installed), so I started looking and I have found a mod that makes more dinamics the titties and ass, is called Koikatu Added_Dynamic_Bone_Collider. And in the manual of kplug doesn't mention that this mod have problems with kplug, has anyone tried this mod along with koikplugin?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It works for me koikplugin 1.6, thank you very much IamSin. The only downside that I see is that the mod atari gives problems (it is problematic even with the fixforatari installed), so I started looking and I have found a mod that makes more dinamics the titties and ass, is called Koikatu Added_Dynamic_Bone_Collider. And in the manual of kplug doesn't mention that this mod have problems with kplug, has anyone tried this mod along with koikplugin?
What problem is ?

D

Deleted member 808788

What problem is ?
In the kplug 1.6 manual:
If you're playing in story mode your game will most probably end by an infinite loading screen.That will definitely happen after H with multiple girls and may occur in some other undetermined case(s).
Loading screens subject to infinite loop are, from morning H to school from after school to Go back together and from home to next day
Those are particular loading times where the game destroy and re-create an environment, bepInEx seems to failed on ending a process after kPlug have load something that have a sideloaded mod on it, here, the skeleton.
*This is with atari

D

Deleted member 808788

anyone could reply my question?
He has not shared the link yet, he is probably busy.
i have a question...
with kok plugin 1.6 i can start 3p h-scene?
and how i do it?
I haven't tried that yet, but I think I saw it mentioned in the kplug manual, look in the manual, there is everything you need.

Has anyone tried Koikatu Added_Dynamic_Bone_Collider along with koikplugin?

Reactions: stuka01

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
He has not shared the link yet, he is probably busy.

I haven't tried that yet, but I think I saw it mentioned in the kplug manual, look in the manual, there is everything you need.

Has anyone tried Koikatu Added_Dynamic_Bone_Collider along with koikplugin?
i try with Added_Dynamic_Bone_Collider and don't have any problem, but i find a funny bug, can be easy fix change the sex position.
I think the problem is atari mod. Remember the fix work from atari normal

D

Deleted member 808788

I think the problem is atari mod. Remember the fix work from atari normal
Ah, do you have the atari installed? I do not. Even with the fixforatari, it gives problems (the problems that I mentioned before). Thanks for reporting :) , I will install AddDBCollider_v1.1b (this version is more recent, I found it in the pastebin that is mentioned in the OP)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ah, do you have the atari installed? I do not. Even with the fixforatari, it gives problems (the problems that I mentioned before). Thanks for reporting :) , I will install AddDBCollider_v1.1b (this version is more recent, I found it in the pastebin that is mentioned in the OP)
Wait. so what is the point use that fix if you don't have atari ?

OrrinsMatch

Jul 30, 2017
I can't get VR to work, it gets stuck on loading screen after i pick girl, boy and map. I can move out of the white bubble that is the loading screen in VR and explore the scene but i can't do anything.
Just for the record, I have the same issue. Has anyone who's successfully gotten the VR working got some tips?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes