I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Had my Head in some books on some packing techniques and atm i am working on my first real own release. It will be a complete all in one pack of this game, up to date, with all 1083 Mods i found on various sites, but not just stuffed in the game files... no... Put into an own Library, so the User (You) can select and unselect them with a Customized Launcher, when you start the game.
Took me quite a while to figure it out, but it's done!
The Filesize will be 19gb in total, Extract and run as usual, with a scan of Virustotal ofc :)
I'll post it on the Forum in the next 3 Days.

And ofc, it's for everyone, for free, for ever!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 808788

Can anyone please share a version of koikplugin that is compatible with the koikatu version of the OP?, I would like to see the animated pussy :/ .Thanks

John_Smitty

Nov 13, 2017
Had my Head in some books on some packing techniques and atm i am working on my first real own release. It will be a complete all in one pack of this game, up to date, with all 1083 Mods i found on various sites, but not just stuffed in the game files... no... Put into an own Library, so the User (You) can select and unselect them with a Customized Launcher, when you start the game.
Took me quite a while to figure it out, but it's done!
The Filesize will be 19gb in total, Extract and run as usual, with a scan of Virustotal ofc :)
I'll post it on the Forum in the next 3 Days.

And ofc, it's for everyone, for free, for ever!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would appreciate that very much, as would others, I recommend uploading it to sukebei too and checking if you do actually have every mod possible by checking them through here ( ) and ( ). And on a side note, as the poster above has mentioned, would it be possible to include the latest version of koikplugin (1.60 at the moment)?

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
I would appreciate that very much, as would others, I recommend uploading it to sukebei too and checking if you do actually have every mod possible by checking them through here ( ) and ( ). And on a side note, as the poster above has mentioned, would it be possible to include the latest version of koikplugin (1.60 at the moment)?
First off, i got all the Mods, able to build in the Library. Including 12 Pastebins and 4 Mega Libs, 78 Pages on UV, 31 on Booru, every little part from HF and AS, and a Ton from Roy's blog and other bloggers. the exact number is 1083 and yes, pregnancy and custom story updates are included. Even english dub if you want.
Including that Plugin would mean i have to cancell the upload, but i put an additional folder for other coders inside with manuals, and instructions how to work with my code so someone else might add that. I hope this satisfies you. :)

Reactions: raykun

John_Smitty

Nov 13, 2017
First off, i got all the Mods, able to build in the Library. Including 12 Pastebins and 4 Mega Libs, 78 Pages on UV, 31 on Booru, every little part from HF and AS, and a Ton from Roy's blog and other bloggers. the exact number is 1083 and yes, pregnancy and custom story updates are included. Even english dub if you want.
Including that Plugin would mean i have to cancell the upload, but i put an additional folder for other coders inside with manuals, and instructions how to work with my code so someone else might add that. I hope this satisfies you. :)
Damn you were a lot more thorough than I gave you credit for. How the hell do these pregnancy and custom story mods even work? This is the first time I'm hearing of them. And about that plugin, does that mean you do have it? If so, why not upload it separately? After all, it does hard modify some of the game's base files, so I would be satisfied with a separate download as would many others.

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Damn you were a lot more thorough than I gave you credit for. How the hell do these pregnancy and custom story mods even work? This is the first time I'm hearing of them. And about that plugin, does that mean you do have it? If so, why not upload it separately? After all, it does hard modify some of the game's base files, so I would be satisfied with a separate download as would many others.
Well i will upload it then, but please take note that it will create major complications with the Library i coded, because this one also affects the game files. ;) but, do as you please. Expect both Uploads within 3 days.

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
The character card download server is still down, still no news on why as of yet. Will report back here if I find out. The one we use use is not the official one, it's maintained by a fan. So far, he has no notified anyone of what's going on. It went down before, so hopefully he will get it back up again soon..

stuka01

Jan 2, 2019
Well i will upload it then, but please take note that it will create major complications with the Library i coded, because this one also affects the game files. ;) but, do as you please. Expect both Uploads within 3 days.
could you upload the file by torrent?

RandomNobody

Jul 22, 2018
Finish the anal scene, cum in or outside of her and it will allow you to leave. You should be able to do Vaginal if you use a condom.
Yeah, it still didn't work. The bottom left corner tells me to cum inside but i can't fuck in the vaginal even with a condom with any of the girls and anal works but it still tells me to cum inside.

Erkunes

Jul 2, 2017
Is there anyone who has the latest mods from
I would be very grateful if somebody would share for us ;)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes