John_Smitty

Nov 13, 2017
So far i get after one a month the plugin will be public release on hongfire, the patreon version the most the time have a week update. At moment the mod version is 1.60 (patron version)... the public version was 1.50 or 1.58.
Will a public version ever be released that's compatible with v5.1 (after school december update)?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
But it's not public, correct? I can't find it anywhere, I only managed to find a v1.56 on a shady russian site. Is it actually available somewhere to the public?
ah,sorry, my bad i confuse a little bit..... the public version is 1.56 with is break the game 5.1, can you my repack if you like.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I am wondering, can I uses my old UserData for the 5.0 version of this game and will they still work as well?

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
My dudes, everytime i try to download new character models, the game just shows the message 'access to the server failed", is it because there is a new version out? And if it is, can a kind soul please post it here? Please

NOTJON

Dec 6, 2017
How come my game does not save? I save ingame, open up the game next day and poof, back to square one

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Unfortunately I've already patched it and didn't do anything.
Remove your Bipinex folder.
download bepinex 4.1.1

Unzip the file, put ALL the file inside your main game folder
Download bepis plugin

unzip the file, drag and drop BepInEx folder from the zip in your main game folder and replace if ask

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes