TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Would it be possible to get torrents on different sites? Currenly Zippyshare and Filescdn are riddled with viruses and not letting me find the torrent file since all the download buttons are fake.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Just downloaded the Kplugin1.6 and I noticed that the _fixforatari doesn't seem to work, it just makes the physics back to the way it was (which is not colliding with anything)

I tried the 1.59 fix too, it's the same.

ALSO
the larger breast fix are NOT working at all
the fix revert them back to the original sizes (also wont collide with anything)

so basically the fix is nonexistent at this rate
You need use for atari normal as zipmod....

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Would it be possible to get torrents on different sites? Currenly Zippyshare and Filescdn are riddled with viruses and not letting me find the torrent file since all the download buttons are fake.
Thery are not fake, when you press download both site web launch advertising, you should press the download button again.

fragarach97

Mar 7, 2018
1549607983736.png

I've been having this problem for a little while now. It either gives me this screen or says "access to server failed". I'm a bit of a tech illiterate so I'm not really sure what to do here. Anyone know how to fix it? I know I'm not the only one who's had this problem.

thejackel

May 16, 2017
You need use for atari normal as zipmod....
yes sir i im using atari as a zip file in mods folder
and i replaced the original file with the fix and zipped the file up again

and it just doesnt work for some reason
or is it really because im not using a zipmod file but a zip file

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
i myself said fuck it to the internal card search service and instead use illusioncards.booru.org when i want new cards.

just save the pictures directly into your UserData\chara\female directory and you are good to go.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Illusion have or they are releasing a new update for Koikatsu which was updated today in there blog. But I am sometimes a little stupid to understand what somethings might mean as this update has me stumped. ?? Maybe you ladies and gentlemen might have better luck. Ty in advance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Illusion have or they are releasing a new update for Koikatsu which was updated today in there blog. But I am sometimes a little stupid to understand what somethings might mean as this update has me stumped. ?? Maybe you ladies and gentlemen might have better luck. Ty in advance
Tha is strange...... i see the trailer of a new project.... i will ask.
ok there a new dlc for 02/08 that mean in this day will release a new dlc, but i don't know if is free or paid...
Ok, that isn't a dlc but something like a anniversary read the screenshot from discord

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Tha is strange...... i see the trailer of a new project.... i will ask.
ok there a new dlc for 02/08 that mean in this day will release a new dlc, but i don't know if is free or paid...
Ok, that isn't a dlc but something like a anniversary read the screenshot from discord
Thanks Makoto this makes more sense. But I think that Koikatsu needs one more DLC to complete this series but this is only my opinion.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks Makoto this makes more sense. But I think that Koikatsu needs one more DLC to complete this series but this is only my opinion.
Maybe last one in the future, how can you see illusion plan to make a new games, illusion always always abandons old titles to focus solely on new titles

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Maybe last one in the future, how can you see illusion plan to make a new games, illusion always always abandons old titles to focus solely on new titles
There blog get's updated most Friday's just follow the link. :)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
How can i transfer all the characters that i downloaded in an older version ??
Old or new characters are compatible, but the problem are the mod id can be change if you update some mod... IF the characters are with vanilla you have no problem to load.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Old or new characters are compatible, but the problem are the mod id can be change if you update some mod... IF the characters are with vanilla you have no problem to load.
And where's the location of the character files, so i can copy-paste ?? The in-game character download feature is not working.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
And where's the location of the character files, so i can copy-paste ?? The in-game character download feature is not working.
drag and drop the characters card in UserData/chara/female or male, in theory in-game downloader work only if you live in japan. For what unknow reason the server proxy don't work.

Nov 3, 2017
So I downloaded kplug 1.6 and I'm having trouble with the multiple girl h-scenes. I can poke at the other girls but can't really interact with them besides moving their position within the scene. I keep pressing "Enter" trying to switch between girls, but it doesn't work. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

agri

Feb 3, 2019
READ THE FUCKING KOIKMANUAL.HTML INSIDE THE GAME FOLDER. Please read the config.ini inside the folder bepinex to know how active the plugin key.
Koikatu harem V1.6
Game: 5.1
Chara studio: Include
DLC: paid and pre order are include
BepInEx: v4.1.1
BipPlugins: v7.1
Sideloader: 19/01/2019
Hardmod: include
Uncensored: Yes
UI translation: Yes
Translation: Google auto translation
Koikplugin: v1.61
KoikManual and release note are include
Chara card: include with subfolder
Scene: Include
Plugins: include
Animation controller: v1.0 (can create a custom animation in charastudio)
Browser folder: now is possible create subfolder in female and in male characters.
VMD player:v 1.0 (allow you to read the camera and animation from MMD dance.)
AddDBCollider
And more.
----How install---
Unzip archive to any part of your pc, click on Koikatu.exe and play.
-----Download----
Torrent Attached file
I have some connection problem so i can't upload to any link.
-----Fix----
The load time of Free H is more slow that normal, the problem are too much card to load so the load time are the 4 time slow that normal. Remove some card from UserData/chara/female O Male.
--------------------------------------------------------
In Free H are black screen you add some mod that create a conflict. Remember this repack for for koikplugin, so the problem are koikplugin and that mod you add, remove koikplugin or remove the mod you add.
---------------------------------------------------
Unlock all position don't work well with koikplugin, can be create bug, so you need use one of them koikplugin or unlock all position.
-------------------------------------------------------
I can not add the buddy, you can add the buddy only in determinad of the day or if the girl isn't her first time.
How active the buddy options?
First the girl you ask for sex don't have to the first time, so make sure you have already have sex with her, PRESS i key to active the invitation menu.
Second the buddy don't work on some event, for esampe 3P.
----------------------------------------------------------
You must know the version a shared was create for low end pc, so the quality of the game are setup as low. You need setup the quality from the options and plugin/mod manager.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Can you setup at max 99 character in school from class options or from options in main menu. remember you need have a lot RAM at last 10.
hello, thank you for this pack.

but can you seed please ? i'm at more than half but it's don't move anymore :(

thank you in advance

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes