• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Sometimes i can't pass the "loading" screen, and the game stop working, even after ten minutes waiting without responding, is this game that heavy?

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
And HE POST the plugin as public release i'm wrong?
Looks like. He removed all links to previous version. That's what I'm talking about.

are you part of SWJ?
No sure what is SWJ. But i was subscribed to him since August 2018 and didn't notice that my Visa card balance for Patreon was too low recently. Now can't resubscribe again for $1. Probably I could for $5, but I don't want to spend so much on it.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Sometimes i can't pass the "loading" screen, and the game stop working, even after ten minutes waiting without responding, is this game that heavy?
Try clean you RAM, clean i mean close useless process, like browser, discord, skype, torrent and some services.....
other options is possible some mod create this problem.... or your pc is too weak to run this game, at last you need a gpu with 2gb vram, 8 gb of ram and I3 or i5.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Looks like. He removed all links to previous version. That's what I'm talking about.
the link was removed to avoid problem to a game, 1.56 don't work on 5.0/5.1.
Still the plugin have some bug and thanks how made a patreon and report him.
No sure what is SWJ. But i was subscribed to him since August 2018 and didn't notice that my Visa card balance for Patreon was too low recently. Now can't resubscribe again for $1. Probably I could for $5, but I don't want to spend so much on it.
So, for you it did not bother in him patreon, but when your card was empty suddenly that he does not right?
SJW=social justice warrior

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
the link was removed to avoid problem to a game, 1.56 don't work on 5.0/5.1.
Still the plugin have some bug and thanks how made a patreon and report him.
We both know his plugin conflicts with several other plugins and could've always cause some issues on game without plugins. That was ok back then, but now, since many Chinese patrons suddenly joined him, he hesitates to release buggy version? That makes no sense. He might just release version that's compatible with previous game version and mentioned that it would break DLC 12/21, that would be still OK, but he decided to completely remove public version due to bogus reasons.

when you loose patreon he is a bad guy?
It's not only me loosing the patreon. It's his strange behavior to completely remove public version from his HF post in mods sections, basically his post in mods sharing section is useless for more than 1 month. I'm pretty sure If he would start behave like that from beginning, HF moderators would not tolerated it and just deleted his post. He overuses trust.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
We both know his plugin conflicts with several other plugins and could've always cause some issues on game without plugins. That was ok back then, but now, since many Chinese patrons suddenly joined him, he hesitates to release buggy version? That makes no sense. He might just release version that's compatible with previous game version and mentioned that it would break DLC 12/21, that would be still OK, but he decided to completely remove public version due to bogus reasons.

It's not only me loosing the patreon. It's his strange behavior to completely remove public version from his HF post in mods sections, basically his post in mods sharing section is useless for more than 1 month. I'm pretty sure If he would start behave like that from beginning, HF moderators would not tolerated it and just deleted his post. He overuses trust.
Read the screenshot. More you talk and more convice me that your is a simple cry from your mistake. He release the plugin as patreon? yes, so that make him a scum? nope. Can be a scum only if you don't release anything from both side. I see many post with some link are dead and the post still inside that forum.

lalaseth

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, I have downloaded all the multiple parts but there doesn't seem to be some kind of launcher, all I have are 6 files in the folder. Where exactly do I get the launcher? 1549257349537.png

Jexpor

Oct 27, 2018
With all the mods that are installed in this repack yes. Might want to try loading it vanilla first or check the system requirements

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Try clean you RAM, clean i mean close useless process, like browser, discord, skype, torrent and some services.....
other options is possible some mod create this problem.... or your pc is too weak to run this game, at last you need a gpu with 2gb vram, 8 gb of ram and I3 or i5.
With all the mods that are installed in this repack yes. Might want to try loading it vanilla first or check the system requirements
i play honey select and CM3D2 pretty fine, without problems, i though this would be in the same "page"

Yesterday i could load and play a bit, but was "heavy"

guess i will try the vanilla, can i find it easy on torrent around the web?

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
i play honey select and CM3D2 pretty fine, without problems, i though this would be in the same "page"

Yesterday i could load and play a bit, but was "heavy"

guess i will try the vanilla, can i find it easy on torrent around the web?
For vanilla download I found which only has the dlc no mods. Might want to add atleast the translation mods found .

thejackel

May 16, 2017
Just downloaded the Kplugin1.6 and I noticed that the _fixforatari doesn't seem to work, it just makes the physics back to the way it was (which is not colliding with anything)

I tried the 1.59 fix too, it's the same.

ALSO
the larger breast fix are NOT working at all
the fix revert them back to the original sizes (also wont collide with anything)

so basically the fix is nonexistent at this rate

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
For vanilla download I found which only has the dlc no mods. Might want to add atleast the translation mods found .
is it 5.0? i did download but i think i fuck up with the translations, the main menu was bugged and i could not start or load a game

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
KoikPlugin v1.6 has been released on HF
It's a Wetransfer link up for 6 days tho so grab it while you can!

Reactions: euribis12
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes