• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikplugin 1.62 (patreon) futa edition
Hi, this time kPlug is ready for the week end!

This is the build 1.62, it adds the requested Futanari option. I never used a futanari mod in any other game, so I hope it will fit the expectations of those who have asked for it...

Manual is still about 1.6 so check the release note, there's an important thing to considerate when you have characters built with bepInEx side loaded mod.

Download:

TurtleCray

Jun 23, 2017
I don't have that mod
I wanted to say the Repack from Sukebei Nyaa, that is from January 23. "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack Modded R3.1" that claims to have every mod up to then.

To see if I have to transfer anything to your repack.

D

Deleted member 808788

Yiogames no ripakku o shite koikplugin 1. 6 (Mod) o insutōru shita nodesuga, tsukarete insutōru shitakatta nodesu (q o matteimasu) atari 2. 1 + Oppai butsurigaku no chōsei watashi wa koikplugin o an'insutōru shitanode, watashi wa kono mod ga koikplugin mod to nanrakano ten de gokansei ga nai koto o shitte iru yō ni shikashi, watashi wa sono atari o insutōru shimashita, soshite sore ga free h mōdo de dōsa suru koto o mattaku mimasen meron ya oppai wa ippantekini yori genjitsu-tekina butsurigaku o motte inakereba naranakatta to sa rete imasuga, dōsureba mod o kinō sa seru koto ga dekimasu ka?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I wanted to say the Repack from Sukebei Nyaa, that is from January 23. "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack Modded R3.1" that claims to have every mod up to then.

To see if I have to transfer anything to your repack.
My opinion IS IMPOSSIBLE HAVE ALL MOD.... Can you add anything to my repack at beaware if there a mod who made a conflict with koikplugin.
Yiogames no ripakku o shite koikplugin 1. 6 (Mod) o insutōru shita nodesuga, tsukarete insutōru shitakatta nodesu (q o matteimasu) atari 2. 1 + Oppai butsurigaku no chōsei watashi wa koikplugin o an'insutōru shitanode, watashi wa kono mod ga koikplugin mod to nanrakano ten de gokansei ga nai koto o shitte iru yō ni shikashi, watashi wa sono atari o insutōru shimashita, soshite sore ga free h mōdo de dōsa suru koto o mattaku mimasen meron ya oppai wa ippantekini yori genjitsu-tekina butsurigaku o motte inakereba naranakatta to sa rete imasuga, dōsureba mod o kinō sa seru koto ga dekimasu ka?
At last write in english

Reactions: Jexpor
D

Deleted member 808788

At last write in english
At this point and you still do not know Japanese!? xD, I'm sorry, is that if nobody spends jokes everything is too boring :/
I still have not got someone to answer me in hongfire about the mod atari, so I'm a little bored...

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
At this point and you still do not know Japanese!? xD, I'm sorry, is that if nobody spends jokes everything is too boring :/
I still have not got someone to answer me in hongfire about the mod atari, so I'm a little bored...
Japanese what it is ? something to eat?, if you discord join in they chat room can be more fast.

Jexpor

Oct 27, 2018
My opinion IS IMPOSSIBLE HAVE ALL MOD.... Can you add anything to my repack at beaware if there a mod who made a conflict with koikplugin.
Checked out the repack mod pack. As you were saying, there were conflicting issues but the packer fixed it in a patch back on 23 Jan 2019. I'm not sure if there are any more issues but I'm gonna download it and try it out. Unlike this one though, its missing most of the paid DLCs and contain mostly mods EDIT: It has all the expansions my bad! And also its an update to this mod pack uploaded here

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Checked out the repack mod pack. As you were saying, there were conflicting issues but the packer fixed it in a patch back on 23 Jan 2019. I'm not sure if there are any more issues but I'm gonna download it and try it out. Unlike this one though, its missing most of the paid DLCs and contain mostly mods
Some know conflict are write inside the kplugmanual.html, there a reason i don't share with skin overlay or with atari mod, both mod create huge problem with koikplugin....

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
I don't know guys, isn't it against Patreon rules that KoikPlugins author do not release public version for so long?
Moreover, only 75 patrons can be $1 patrons.
1549158746921.png
Someone is greedy.

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
There no rule like that in patreon :sneaky:.... can you tell me where you read the rule or who say that lie ?
Main Patreon's page says it's clear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:
1549160143266.png
Katarsys is only one of many creators who I was following for a few recent years, all of them usually have something for public and something exclusive for patrons (like beta versions of mods), and he doesn't have anything for public since DLC 12/21.

... who say that lie ?
Community members who are not following creators on patreons and expect public version, are always saying that on forums and other places. I remember, it was like that all the time in past. Now I'm becoming into one of those community member looks like :) Are you saying there are no such rule?

Does Katarsys say at least, when public version should be expected? Apparently those few weeks have already passed (he mentioned "few weeks" in his HF post and said something about HF patch, not sure if I got it)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Main Patreon's page says it's clear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:
View attachment 237776
Katarsys is only one of many creators who I was following for a few recent years, all of them usually have something for public and something exclusive for patrons (like beta versions of mods), and he doesn't have anything for public since DLC 12/21.

Community members who are not following creators on patreons and expect public version, are always saying that on forums and other places. I remember, it was like that all the time in past. Now I'm becoming into one of those community member looks like :) Are you saying there are no such rule?

Does Katarsys say at least, when public version should be expected? Apparently those few weeks are already passed (he mentioned "few weeks" in his HF post and said something critical about HF patch, not sure if I got it)
That mean there at last a DEMO can you share for free. And HE POST the plugin as public release i'm wrong? 1.56 was release as public relese. I would like to point out there is no written MUST release every release for free, there even write MUST, and 1.62 is a exclusive patreon....

Moreover, only 75 patrons can be $1 patrons.
View attachment 237769
Someone is greedy.
Are you really kidding? are you part of SWJ?
If you do not like it you do not use or any other use by the author of your own free will. That is a PATREON options, SO IS LEGAL.

May 31, 2018
Checked out the repack mod pack. As you were saying, there were conflicting issues but the packer fixed it in a patch back on 23 Jan 2019. I'm not sure if there are any more issues but I'm gonna download it and try it out. Unlike this one though, its missing most of the paid DLCs and contain mostly mods EDIT: It has all the expansions my bad! And also its an update to this mod pack uploaded here
So the 3.1 Better Repack from Hongfire has the DLC? (I think it is also on subeyeki, but I don't use it)

John_Smitty

Nov 13, 2017
So recently KRArts deleted his pixiv and kenzato and all his cards are gone, and he used to make very high quality cards. Does anyone have a backup of his works?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes