D

Deleted member 270639

I downloaded the final build on the page,do I need something more?

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
drag and drop the characters card in UserData/chara/female or male, in theory in-game downloader work only if you live in japan. For what unknow reason the server proxy don't work.
Your advice worked, though i couldn't connect to the in-game server even though i used a japanese proxy. Meaning, i could connect but saw question markers as "profile" pictures. Will this be a temporary issue ??

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Your advice worked, though i couldn't connect to the in-game server even though i used a japanese proxy. Meaning, i could connect but saw question markers as "profile" pictures. Will this be a temporary issue ??
Maybe is a long temporary issue from the server, nobody know why the server don't work anymore

Reactions: Wakabayashi

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Here is the link for the updated version from Hongfire
I had the Problem that I only had an Endless Blackscreen right after the First Time in Class. Are there any Problems wäth thäs Version?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I have a Shitty Laptop Windows 10 86x or something Yeah im the Worst With Technology
A laptop is going to do poorly on running this game unless it was meant for gaming. The game needs at least 8 GB of ram with both a decent processor and graphics card to run it comfortably with mods.

You could try turning off some of the graphics setting, removing the mods, and/or changing the quality to performance, but if it still doesn't load, then the hardware in the laptop isn't capable of running the game.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
I also play it with a laptop, though in my case with an i5 + 8gb of ram + SSD, i cannot complain about some minor delays.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
So, guys, there's this page on pixv that has a ton of Danganronpa cards, but they're .jpg's, thing is, I tried converting them to .png but they still don't work, I know for a fact that the correct mods are installed, since there's one of these cards in Booru and it works perfectly. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Attached are both the .png and .jpg cards, btw.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes