ChaoticTyrant1

Jan 18, 2019
Was using Koikatu for quite a bit but recently the game suddenly quit working. In the command window it keeps stopping at "preloaded started", it was like that for 30 minutes even. Does anyone know a solution for this?

Audiismylove

Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys,

Im new to this Koikatu stuff and i just installed everything, setted it up and started playing it, when i noticed that the translations in my game are just terrible. I mean of course i can at least understand a little bit, but the english translation seems like it has been taken straight out of google translate. Did I do something wrong? I already have Artificial academy 2 and in that game, the translations are working perfectly.

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys,

Im new to this Koikatu stuff and i just installed everything, setted it up and started playing it, when i noticed that the translations in my game are just terrible. I mean of course i can at least understand a little bit, but the english translation seems like it has been taken straight out of google translate. Did I do something wrong? I already have Artificial academy 2 and in that game, the translations are working perfectly.
It IS Google Translate! Use github.com/DeathWeasel1337/Koikatsu-Translations/tree/master/translation and download the txts and update your translations. it's a WIP.

D

Deleted member 808788

Sorry for asking this here, but in truth I haven't found a solution to make this mod work: atari2.1 (+50% bust size +Boob physics tweak).zipmod
I thought that the .zipmod files are installed in the koikatu mods folder and that's it, but that does not work. I don't know if I have to run any file from the koikatu folder every time I install a mod, could someone please clarify things for me?

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
@DLSmaster @Klamo

There you go. Koikplugin 1.6 on

Use at your own responsibility
(I do not own that Plugin, i did not make that Plugin, Credits go to *who's one of those people making money from Trash*, and i do not support him/her/it in any way, I just uploaded this.)

D

Deleted member 808788

Sorry for asking this here, but in truth I haven't found a solution to make this mod work: atari2.1 (+50% bust size +Boob physics tweak).zipmod
I thought that the .zipmod files are installed in the koikatu mods folder and that's it, but that does not work. I don't know if I have to run any file from the koikatu folder every time I install a mod, could someone please clarify things for me?
Can someone help me with this? :/

EroSenpai90

Sep 9, 2018
@I am Sin hello dude, u're doing a great work with this pack. Could you please share the pregnancy mod separately pls? And for all who are pissed off with machine transmission actually I'm translanting ALL the 38 personalities, hope share them with everyone as soon as possible

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
@I am Sin hello dude, u're doing a great work with this pack. Could you please share the pregnancy mod separately pls? And for all who are pissed off with machine transmission actually I'm translanting ALL the 38 personalities, hope share them with everyone as soon as possible
Sure i can upload them for everyone who's not able to use google in different languages :) Want me to upload the other 1982 Mods seperatly aswell? Just kidding. I will upload that mod with instructions how to use it and that's about it. Every other mod in the pack can be found by using google.
@EroSenpai90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EroSenpai90

Sep 9, 2018
Sure i can upload them for everyone who's not able to use google in different languages :) Want me to upload the other 1982 Mods seperatly aswell? Just kidding. I will upload that mod with instructions how to use it and that's about it. Every other mod in the pack can be found by using google.
@EroSenpai90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you... And don't worry about the another 1982 mods I'll be waiting anxiously for it

P's: 分かりましたでも。。。オリギナルゲムの話しはとても面白いでしょ?

D

Deleted member 808788

@I am Sin Sorry for being a bit noob :( , should I download version 3.4.1 (pre-release) of IPA, or v3.3 (latest release)?, and after placing the zipmod in the folder of mods and having installed IPA, should I do something else?

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
@I am Sin Sorry for being a bit noob :( , should I download version 3.4.1 (pre-release) of IPA, or v3.3 (latest release)?, and after placing the zipmod in the folder of mods and having installed IPA, should I do something else?
I have no idea. I'd go for the already released version as this one is stable and less chance to fuck up everything else.

@EroSenpai90 はい、それはいいのですが少し短いです。

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
@DLSmaster @Klamo

There you go. Koikplugin 1.6 on

Use at your own responsibility
(I do not own that Plugin, i did not make that Plugin, Credits go to *who's one of those people making money from Trash*, and i do not support him/her/it in any way, I just uploaded this.)
Lmao! The game isn't that bad. I agree about the support tho, as far as I know that person is the only person out here selling a mod for Koikatu. I mean there are literally places that have lists of Koikatu mods, ALL are free, but that one. Hilarious. Not knocking the hustle tho.

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Lmao! The game isn't that bad. I agree about the support tho, as far as I know that person is the only person out here selling a mod for Koikatu. I mean there are literally places that have lists of Koikatu mods, ALL are free, but that one. Hilarious. Not knocking the hustle tho.
Yup, and because of that i bought it, so the people on this Forum at least, don't have to buy it.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
You need the IPA for it to work.
you can find it there
or maybe on f95, haven't checked. Use the Search function.
Only BepInEx can read the zipmod format, so use ipa is out question.
Any chance you could enlighten me, why my game isn't saving? You seem like you know what you are talking about
Are you save the game from your room?
You need at last bepinex 4.1.1 and bepis r7(bepinex plugins) and mods folder in your main game folder...
all the zipmod or zip (if thery are sideloader) must go inside the mods folder.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes