• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 2, 2019
... mmmmhh... I have a "problem" with the translation of some part... It is a small thing but it is annoying...

During the invasion of Gi (Wei) by the hero, Go (Wu) come to propose an "anti-Toutaku alliance" to the hero... But... .... The "warrior" name of Sousou is "Moutoku" ... Not Toutaku... Toutaku, it is earlier in he game... And it not a problem of one time error... Each time the alliance is called by its name, it's wrongly called "anti-Toutaku" in place of "anti-Moutoku" ...

I'm rather disappointed and very displeased to being forced to do the loli characters to have the harem route. And that 2 out of 3 main girls are loli. Rinrin and Shuri... They really look too young for me...
Same for the secondary "girls" Daikyou & Shoukyou... ... Weirdly enough, I have no real problem with Sonshoukou.
But I'm forced to do loli routes if I want to see a worth ending for my favourite character through the harem route...
102013.jpg Renfa best waifu of all even as a secondary girl of the Shoku (Shu) route. Seriously wish and hope to see one day Shin Koihime Musou release in english... Really want to do the Go (Wu) route. Having a true ending with Renfa is my wish! :love:

10/10 all my fanfictions are now canon.

If your waifu isn't real you just don't love her enough.
It is similar to Fate universe (Nasuverse) ... it's a multiverse with infinite timeline, alternate universe, etc... All fan-fiction made of it are potentially canon... =D
It also do reference to a true theorical "concept" (I don't recall the name, sorry) saying that our existence don't "really" exist, that our world, our history, ourselves, are scripted existence and that we can't be sure what happen 5 minutes earlier was not something written by an "all-powerfull" scripter writting a story. For what you know, what happen 5 minutes earlier or even all your memory, is potentialy scripted from A to Z. In a way, determinism concept, god concept and this one align well. :)
From the perspective of a written character in a story (novel, manga, video game, role games, etc.) the writter, developper, game master could be like a god. Why did they do war and/or fight in these story? Because the writter (God) make them do it.

How do you beat Suuyu ???
18th battle (Go-reb)
?
she anbushes and gest more soldiers then me every damn time i cant beat her any ideas?
Need to be agressive for the two battle against her, not fight into defensive formation. Take Shuri as general to use her power at the same time as Shuuyu. Shuuyu take 4 turn to charge. Shuri take 2 turn. Shuri's ability is to nullify the general enemy's capacity. Shuuyu's power give big damage to your army. It must be nullified at all cost.
And use Aisha as a strategist. Take full "Light" soldiers.
Start with Rotating Charge. Then Gated Corral. Then Rotating Charge again. Etc.
Rotating Charge --> Gated Corral --> Rotating Charge --> Gated Corral --> Rotating Charge --> Gated Corral --> Rotating Charge --> Gated Corral --> Rotating Charge --> Gated Corral --> Rotating Charge --> Gated Corral ... ... ... etc.
And always use "Charge" to do a maximum of damage. You will lost 50K soldiers in total for the two fight agaisnt her. (it's the only way I found to beat her first try with the original size of your army ---> I don't like the idea to be helped by the game itself with a refill of your army + a bonus when you lose... so... sometime, big sacrifice and casualty in your army is necessary to win first try... [if I win with the help, I consider anyway that I lose the 100K soldiers allowed to my army in the first try... so... 50K over 100K+... the choice is quickly made... it's a great improvement... ])

Last edited:

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
i installed the fonts from the folder, but the ingame font have such wierd spacing between them. some characters are super far apart, while others are straight up ontop of each other. is there any "fix" for this?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
i installed the fonts from the folder, but the ingame font have such wierd spacing between them. some characters are super far apart, while others are straight up ontop of each other. is there any "fix" for this?
Should be fixed with the fonts, I just checked it. I had spacing at first, installing all the font fixed it. You can actually install them all at the same time, just highlight all, right click, install. I'm Win 10 too btw, in Jap locale.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This is a lot more VN than I thought it would be. Not sure I wanna finish it, 95% text, 5% gameplay. Should have the VN tag. 50 hours of this seems like a chore. There aren't really options for how to go about things in the world either. I thought the "multiple endings" may also include story stuff, but it seems it's only relationships, so far anyways.

VNs where the MC is a goody two shoes bore me to tears. It's so limiting.

Not sure the game records how many dates you've had with each girl either, that's kinda annoying since it determines the ending. It seems a lot of the side routes are blocked too, limited days and some girls won't be available after a period of time (If the wiki route selection info isn't misleading). If you don't visit them every available time, you miss them? That sucks. You really have no indication for what some of the routes will be like, some don't even make sense.

Found out this is one of the "big name" series I've missed until now, seems this has the weakest gameplay out of them. Guess it was too much to expect something like Bunny Black/Rance/Kamidori/Evincle/Eiyuu*Senki/Venus Blood type shit if I hadn't heard much of it till now. Might go finish Eiyuu Senki and try the gold edition instead.

Ah, found another one. Yumina the Etheral. Seen some good reviews for that. Big Bang Age too. I've seen that before but didn't try it, I dunno why. Ah, Big Bang Age isn't completely translated. Oh it seems I misread the thread, Big Bang Age is translated, the sequel isn't. Well sweet, out of this game failing my expectations, I found two new ones.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is a lot more VN than I thought it would be. Not sure I wanna finish it, 95% text, 5% gameplay. Should have the VN tag. 50 hours of this seems like a chore. There aren't really options for how to go about things in the world either. I thought the "multiple endings" may also include story stuff, but it seems it's only relationships, so far anyways.

VNs where the MC is a goody two shoes bore me to tears. It's so limiting.

Not sure the game records how many dates you've had with each girl either, that's kinda annoying since it determines the ending. It seems a lot of the side routes are blocked too, limited days and some girls won't be available after a period of time (If the wiki route selection info isn't misleading). If you don't visit them every available time, you miss them? That sucks. You really have no indication for what some of the routes will be like, some don't even make sense.

Found out this is one of the "big name" series I've missed until now, seems this has the weakest gameplay out of them. Guess it was too much to expect something like Bunny Black/Rance/Kamidori/Evincle/Eiyuu*Senki/Venus Blood type shit if I hadn't heard much of it till now. Might go finish Eiyuu Senki and try the gold edition instead.

Ah, found another one. Yumina the Etheral. Seen some good reviews for that. Big Bang Age too. I've seen that before but didn't try it, I dunno why. Ah, Big Bang Age isn't completely translated. Oh it seems I misread the thread, Big Bang Age is translated, the sequel isn't. Well sweet, out of this game failing my expectations, I found two new ones.
I've been thinking of playing this, but only for the gameplay because cutesy Japanese harem stuff doesn't interest me. Is it true that it's mostly a VN and the ROTK gameplay isn't a large part of it?

I havn't played Yumina, but Big Bang Age is dope. I made a review for it if you want to check it out.

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
anyone know how to crack shin koihime † musou ~moeshouden~ on windows 10?

i try download from this

but all the crack not work anymore

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
anyone know how to crack shin koihime † musou ~moeshouden~ on windows 10?

i try download from this

but all the crack not work anymore
I own the package version of 萌将伝 but the principle should be the same. You need to use AlphaRomDie to crack the .exe for you, I've attached the file that works on my Windows 10. It also works for the original 真・恋姫†無双 if you have any issues running that.

If it still does not work you might need to get the official compatibility patch from Basesons website that updates their older games to run on Windows 8, which is then backwards compatible on Windows 10.

Reactions: theangel21

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
I own the package version of 萌将伝 but the principle should be the same. You need to use AlphaRomDie to crack the .exe for you, I've attached the file that works on my Windows 10. It also works for the original 真・恋姫†無双 if you have any issues running that.

If it still does not work you might need to get the official compatibility patch from Basesons website that updates their older games to run on Windows 8, which is then backwards compatible on Windows 10.
thank sir your file work perfect for me alr

gallicy12313131

Jun 22, 2021
I know that, at this point i'm just venting, though it doesn't come from the devs themselves but from mangagamer from what i understand, they're was another version of the game with the possibility of disabling voice acting.

I played a lot and a lot and a lot and a lot and a lot of game, i'm pretty sure i at least did 70%+ of f95zone, and from what i know i'm pretty sure i did never see any game without the possibility of disabling voice acting.

Like i said just venting.
You can disable the voice sounds, but your retarted for hating on it

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I heard a rumor about Shin koihime musou got a full english patch. No sure how true is that or if we'll see it here in F95 anytime soon. I hope it's real. I been wanting to play it for so long.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I heard a rumor about Shin koihime musou got a full english patch. No sure how true is that or if we'll see it here in F95 anytime soon. I hope it's real. I been wanting to play it for so long.

This is a page that tracks the progress of the transaltion. The team kind of fell apart but they managed to actually finish the raw translation. Apparently there's like 1 or 2 people making edits when they can every now and then. Idk if they have anyone for the thrid phase which involves manually reading through everything again and double checking for errors.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018

This is a page that tracks the progress of the transaltion. The team kind of fell apart but they managed to actually finish the raw translation. Apparently there's like 1 or 2 people making edits when they can every now and then. Idk if they have anyone for the thrid phase which involves manually reading through everything again and double checking for errors.
And I guess they don't want help from anyone else outside because....reasons? One day soon let's hope.

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
And I guess they don't want help from anyone else outside because....reasons? One day soon let's hope.
They no joke released the translation patch on thier facebook page a month ago. Google shin koihime musou translation facebook and it should be the first result. Currently trying the patch now to see how it is since the edit was never finished, but im having trouble installing the game since its 4 disks and i dont speak japanese lol.

Chrism489

Feb 12, 2022
So, is there a gallery view or something for this game? Been playing for about 2 hours now and its just constant, talk, battle, home base to chat with the girls and maybe get a scene, then talk and battle again. I would've thought there would be a gallery option in the home base or something but no nothing.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes