4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Mega link is dead, Gofile is still up (but the certificate for HTTPS on the site is currently out of date)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sooooo, it's a great game that i can't download from here?. Sad.
Eiyuu Senki is better. Very similar story but both the MC and gameplay are far better.

This "strategy" game can be beat using 3 strategies. Double Eclipse and intercept will win most fights grabbing as much heavy as you can, inverted wedge and fire grabbing archers will win most fights in second half of the game. Besides that you will have one or two fight that need light infantry and feint. That's all you need.

Reactions: Cazadore

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Fixed OP, Added Mirrors, Added Samples, Updated Tags, Added Torrent (Magnet).

EDIT: Fixed Magnet Link
thank you :)

edit: damn, no wonder this game is estimated as being 50 hours long, it takes an hour just to get through the talking, then another hour for the talking after that, then another half hour for the "fights"

also, I think maybe an epilepsy warning should be added, the intro scene after the prologue is prone to cause seizures to those with it

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
This was the first smut I ever came across so long ago. My inner weeb bursted forth in that moment. Now they are 97% done translating the second one. It's all come full circle bois.

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
This was the first smut I ever came across so long ago. My inner weeb bursted forth in that moment. Now they are 97% done translating the second one. It's all come full circle bois.
second one? do you mean shin koihime musou if you do then sweet

cloudz64

Dec 7, 2017
I ended up searching around for a completed save file for this game and I couldn't really find anything. So if there are people out there like me who just found out about this game and are looking for one I went ahead and made one. Just drop this in the "sav" folder and hopefully it should work. Make sure you back up your saves first, of course.

is a Mega link since I can't attach.

rainzat

Aug 7, 2017
where can i find the alternate version shin koihime † musou ~otome ryouran ☆ sangokushi engi~?
What are the differences with the original one?

Vardaryn

Apr 5, 2018
Dumb Question, but is there a way to change the games screen size from its tiny box in full screen mode?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
is this game like rotk? i checked the screenshot and it looks quite overwhelming. im not very good with that kind of strategy games

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes